Do you make worse lecture notes in your cunt?

Attached: IMG_20220520_120252_385.jpg (2976x3968, 2.9M)

Are you taking physics or philosophy lol? Can't tell which but it's one of them with all those parentheses

Both of them, I just overwrote the DS notes with physics notes cuz I don't have a spare notebook rn lol

Bad but not that bad.

Attached: 1653030993483.jpg (3104x3104, 3.15M)

>philosophy
Why? It's just a waste of time and probably money.

we, we always get the power points that the teacher uses. altho somethimes they are kinda cryptic so it could help to make your own notes but i never have and my average score is close to 4.

Based physics Chad. I wish I was 18 again and did intro QM again. I didn't understand what people meant that university is the peak of life back then. It's not that university is good, it's that life after is shit. All I had to do was sit and do math problems on paper.

It's not really "philosophy" in the truest sense. This course is called discrete structures, comp /sci/fags have to take it

>comp /sci/fags have to take it
Really? I'm a mechanical engineer an I would have just put head phones on an went to sleep.

I mean, this stuff is pretty interesting kek+ it's a part of mathematics anyway so I don't really have to worry about studying something meaningless

I have to sit on my ass 6 hours a day writing lab reports after which I'm too exhausted to do any of that so I'm sure I'll look back at this time with equal amounts of disdain.

Why English and not a language from Pakistan?

Damn you guys are smart as fuck

Scientific discourse all over the world is conducted in English, it's not unique to just my cunt tree....

Nothing against philosophy, but it shouldn't be mandatory for a STEM student.

I gave up taking lecture notes after my first week and it never came back to bite me

Philosophy shouldn't but logic and rhetoric should. Alot of well seasoned proffessors engage in circular logic when trying to explain why we take the steps we are in deriving a relationships and often the only justification I have for some principle being true is just " cuz they agree with the experiments".

Oh labs suck, that's true. But sitting on your ass staring at the screen for 10, 12 h a day is what likely awaits you. So not much better.

I'm sure that you have heard about logic gates or even studied them in quite detail during your uni years. This part of the course is similar to that, but only applied to propositions....

Pakibro, how's the coup going nowadays?

Oh ok, i didn't know logic courses were required for compsci. I took a logic course for a mathematics course once and it was basically just memorizing the same truth tables that Bertrand Russel made in the 1930s lol

Yeah but it's not philosophy.

Studying physics is haraam.
I'm going to report you to the alah akbar police

Go kiss yo homie's shirtless bod faghammed

Attached: 1653032747636.jpg (602x328, 37.3K)