I'll say what we were all thinking

I'll say what we were all thinking.
This movie wasn't flashy enough.

Attached: Robert-Pattinson-Batman.jpg (780x566, 42.77K)

i don't understand what you are trying to say bro

#RestoreTheSnyderverse

Plot wasn't developed enough. Too many little moments of nonsense that ruin the whole movie.
>alfred getting his face blown up and not dying
>batman getting his face blown up and not being affected at all
>Catwoman's white privilege line completely taking the viewer out of the immersion and back into the current world
>the flood coming out of nowhere
>the riddler's bitchy crying at the end
>the thomas wayne/reporter business not being developed enough. Literally just called "the reporter".

I may watch it : )

When was the movie ever this bright? I saw the whole movie and don't remember any light that bright.

I liked that part of the movie where all the users on riddler's forum typed in the exact same style with perfect grammar, spelling and capitalization.

They get banned by the mods if they don't. Follow forum etiquette or you're not welcome

I guess I was expecting a bigger action sequence in the end. Not that I wanted one but it was a thought that crossed my mind. Most cape movies have a big action clusterfuck at the end so it felt like this one too should have ended that way too, but it was quite tame in comparison even though it was pretty exciting

You could make these same complaints about Nolan Batman movies

>>Catwoman's white privilege line completely taking the viewer out of the immersion and back into the current world

I was snapped out of the film and confused before realizing, oh yeah, literally every Hollywood release has to hit you over the fucking head with modern political soapboxing. Duh.

Third is why their is no winning with this movie. Got people bitching that final act should’ve been cut. Then got people like you bitching it needed more action. Has cut final act after Riddler got arrested all you’d hear is how boring and no action this had

It didn’t need to be flashy if it was telling a detective story.

The problem is that Batman is a shit detective, the mystery is shit, the twist is shit, and nothing interesting happens.

It is a Batman action movie with barley any action.

If losers weren’t so triggered by the line you’d realize it didn’t make Catwoman look flattering and Batman scolded her for it

Not the Dark Knight or Begins. Rises was bad like The Batman

wut

>flashy
>noir
Pick one

Batman was shit detective in Nolan movies but nobody seems to care that Fox was the brains. If had Batman solve it right away there’s be no fucking movie. Even Sherlock Holmes had let mystery play out before going “well yes, I knew it was you all along”

The Nolan trilogy was noir and still flashy, why can't this one be like that?

It doesn't matter if Batman beat her for it. Pretty sure he says nothing in response actually. Regardless it kills viewer immersion and brings in modern politics into a medium people use to escape reality.

I left the movie shortly after this line. I understand that it can be interpreted a few ways. As if catwoman is wrong about generalizing people like that.
However, I was really enjoying the movie being quite timeless and not having social issues in it.
Then she said that line and I'm like. "Oh, I dont get to escape into a good movie anymore."

I got my money back. Came home, and watched the Crow instead.
Better movie.

>He tossed the bomb behind the table
>He covered his face but it knocked him out. What do you mean it did "not affect him at all"?
>sure, it was cringe, then yet again you're not supposed to like her character
>true
>his crying was the best part. bravo paul
>true

>I left the movie shortly after this line.
stopped reading. you are a colossal faggot.

Let’s see Begins
Got stupid microwave doomsday device at the end that vaporize water which would kill EVERYONE!
Bruce getting exposed to fear toxin and magically Fox finds a cure to it
Bruce bring a shitty detective. He doesn’t make shit. Fox does it all
Survives being set on fire and falling out a window.
Takes on bunch of ninjas who did the same training he did

Kind of relevant question

Why did Christopher Nolan make Gotham some soulless city with no gothic characteristics?

I'm not bitching about it, I'm just saying the capeshit I've seen these past few years set the expectation that this one is also going to have some retarded big boss fight at the end because they all do it. I'm sure there are people who were upset there wasn't one

Maybe Batman Begins was noir, the other two films were not. TDK it was a crime/thriller/drama. Nolan admits his biggest inspiration was Heat.