/cum/ - Canada, US, Mexico

Hot for teacher edition

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (610x458, 103.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bXHbSI22hE
indianexpress.com/article/world/gay-men-asked-to-be-alert-as-monkeypox-cases-rise-to-seven-in-uk-7926042/
express.co.uk/life-style/health/1611673/monkey-pox-symptoms-gay-bisexual-or-other-men-who-have-sex-with-men
inews.co.uk/news/health/monkeypox-uk-outbreak-first-recorded-cases-disease-sexually-transmitted-1633696
abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/portugal-finds-monkeypox-cases-men-outbreak-spreads-84803304
lbc.co.uk/news/four-new-uk-cases-of-monkeypox-identified-bringing-total-to-seven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My brown power ass in your white power face

Iran
Switzerland
Wales

youtube.com/watch?v=1bXHbSI22hE
GOT IT BAAAD GOT IT BAAAD GOT IT BAAAAAAAAD
IM HOT FOR TEACHER

Attached: 1626769443478.jpg (1024x511, 38.17K)

Repost due to earlyshitting
There are a lot of parallels. I would say that America’s gerontocracy is probably the democratic equivalent of the Habsburg incest problem. America is obviously getting deeply into debt and money printing issues—also jacking up interest rates at the Fed after taking out trillions of debt at near-zero, which will lead to drastically higher debt service costs. Plus, the American equivalent to the Spanish gold galleons is probably the big US trade deficit, which is made possible by Pax Americana, USD as global reserve currency, and the Petrodollar, tantamount to about a trillion dollars in free shit every year. Shit will get really rough for the entire western world when that last bit falls through.

Are we going to be okay?

Attached: FB_IMG_1652845513938.jpg (720x902, 66K)

And yet the boomers blame us for all of their mistakes. More reasons why I'd prefer living in glorious nippon.

Thanks for your quality contribution to our general

Kinda wish I was posting under a more interesting flag

THAT’S RACIST!

Attached: 1636391458723.gif (220x220, 87.29K)

I love the frog posting here.

Attached: 1653004948883.gif (28x28, 1.74K)

Monkeypox outbreaks Hitting Homosexual Men

The outbreak of monkeypox cases in Europe and America are occurring among gay men, it has emerged.

"Gay men asked to be alert as monkeypox cases rise to seven in UK
"The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said on Monday evening that all of the new cases, three in London and one in the north east of England, self-identify as gay, bisexual or other men who have sex with men (MSM)."
Source: indianexpress.com/article/world/gay-men-asked-to-be-alert-as-monkeypox-cases-rise-to-seven-in-uk-7926042/

"All four of these cases [in the UK] self-identify as gay, bisexual or other men who have sex with men. This has prompted researchers to consider sex as a potential means of transmission."
Source: express.co.uk/life-style/health/1611673/monkey-pox-symptoms-gay-bisexual-or-other-men-who-have-sex-with-men

"Monkeypox: Gay and bisexual men warned to take precautions as experts fear virus transmitted through sex"
Source: inews.co.uk/news/health/monkeypox-uk-outbreak-first-recorded-cases-disease-sexually-transmitted-1633696

"The agency said recent cases had been seen “predominantly in gay, bisexual or men who have sex with men,” although it noted it was unclear how exactly people had been infected."
Source: abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/portugal-finds-monkeypox-cases-men-outbreak-spreads-84803304

"We are particularly urging men who are gay and bisexual to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions and to contact a sexual health service without delay."
Source: lbc.co.uk/news/four-new-uk-cases-of-monkeypox-identified-bringing-total-to-seven/

goshcel for PRISON

WILL YOU STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS GIF?! DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT IT'S DOING TO MY SELF-ESTEEM?!

Who's goshcel?

I think the main difference between America and the collapse of European empires like Spain or the UK is that America has a large contiguous landmass of its own. That means America will probably always be the global superpower or at least in maybe the top three, assuming it can stay together. However, I think a more likely scenario is not the collapse of the British or Spanish empires, but rather something resembling the collapse of the Soviet Union. There seems to be a lot of parallels in terms of neoliberalism as this totalitarian all powerful ideology that is failing, yet people cannot see past; resembling the Hypernormalization period under Soviet communism towards the end. I certainly do not think it would be a big surprise to see American unity falter in time. Polarization is already quite extreme, and it’s only getting worse.

To your actual question, I do think we are probably headed into some really hard times, but there have been plenty of hard times throughout history, and people deal with it. It builds character and puts some hair on your chest.

the pedophile that always posts hideous asian women pictures of terronANO and hsi father

and pictures of*

You literally just described all of us.

sup goshy

>You literally just described all of us.

Attached: 1626552798999.jpg (107x153, 7.43K)

Asian women > Middle Eastern women > Hawaiian women > Latinas > white women > Indian women > black women

This pic makes you hungry af

Attached: pizza.gif (720x720, 254.04K)

White women > Middle Eastern women > indian women > Latinas > Asian women > Hawaiian women > black women

My apartment is cold

I love white women too.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1200x1200, 173.86K)

shit >>>> goshpedo

Same