Are yuropoors prepared for the mass waves of africans about to zerg rush their continent?

Are yuropoors prepared for the mass waves of africans about to zerg rush their continent?

>tfw in comfy canada
>nobody can get to us
>we have all the fertilizer
>I have a big potato garden for calories

feels so fucking comfy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 00.02.46.png (778x440, 218.84K)

>prepared
My nigga they even thank America for creating two massive refugee waves in the past 10 years.

i forgot europe likes getting browned. im so freaking excited for yall then

>feels so fucking comfy
T. Chinaman

t. sexpat

>fucking comfy
in a frozen shithole

>Yes

Attached: 1642062926434.jpg (400x400, 17.53K)

Germans better prepare those banners "Refugees welcome"
Also don't forget to kick all of those ukranians out of the shelters to clean up the space for the new current thing.

this isn't america's fault. In fact america is trying to stop it by upping grain production. This is the first crisis in a really long time that isn't the US' fault

>this isn't america's fault. In fact america is trying to stop it by upping grain production. This is the first crisis in a really long time that isn't the US' fault

ameridumbs.jpg

don't worry sir me and my family are coming to caneida to give you company

I wish this thing accelerates.

feels good having my own garden and producing half of my own food
feels bad for all the anons who are going to suffer because of retarded political bullshit

i'm sorry you don't like hearing that little dick slants. They predicted the war would end in weeks. This is russias collapse war.

based please bring your sister

Attached: indiangirl (1).png (2340x2973, 1.98M)

>its russias fault americans provoked them for years distabilizing their region

>Russia invades Ukraine and enacts a naval blockade
>AMERICA DID THIS
Oh come on now.

its both russia's and usa's fault.

the whole thing is a pointless power struggle.

>Understanding politics as if they were soccer matches
Many such cases

Why not blame overpopulation, outsourcing food production and globohomo while you're at it?

Attached: old-man-shrug.jpg (313x313, 12.88K)

we're not the ones that invaded

Oh yeah, global warming too, forgot about that one. And soil errosion due to intensive farming, seems like it'd fit.

dude russia isn't one person nor is america
does your grandma have any impact on decision making in washington?
how stupid would be for someone to place blame on your grandma for the evils american regime commited abroad?

Yes, in case of Ukraine you did it through infiltrating their government and putting puppets with anti russian propaganda for years within the country.
All I want to say that everything that happens in the world is justified at this point.
You face the consequences. Well, maybe not you, but Europe for sure.

>"Waaah you provoked us by standing too close! It's not our fault we had to shoot you for invading our personal space!"
Slavic braindead violence meets Finnish autism. Could there be a worse combination?

My middle class cousins move to your country and easily end up in the 90th percentile of earners lol
North America is really Indian clay, it’s like you guys want us to get rich

im not complaining. the 2nd girl i ever did sexo with was indian

Attached: misty.jpg (1280x720, 93.94K)