The problem with the US is that they didn't make Japanese people learn English after WW2...

The problem with the US is that they didn't make Japanese people learn English after WW2. They wrote Japan's constitution, but they didn't make them learn English.

Imagine how much easier it would be to consume their media if they spoke English.

Attached: flags-usa-japan-ww2-260nw-1100470646.jpg (390x280, 44.44K)

Yeah. That is DEFINITELY the "problem with the U.S.".

What do you want from me Japan is fine

Japan still has soul BECAUSE they don't speak english
I'm jealous, I want to forget this cursed language

Just read the subtitles, easy fix.

Do you love Japan?

Learn japanese, faggot

Attached: KAMIKAZEPEPE.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Of course we didn't, America is a wholly benevolent and fundamentally good country that doesn't seek to impose itself on other nations. We respect other cultures and they respect us.

Based and true

>Imagine how much easier it would be to consume their media if they spoke English.
Exactly. Instead of letting us take the easy path they have forced us down the path of self betterment. Kamisama bless america

Based: A Japanese woman gaping her anus and having 25 men surround her firing cumshots into it
Unbased: They're speaking Japanese and you can't understand what they're saying

Attached: jumbo.jpg (478x684, 134.24K)

What’s happened with native Americans?

Japanese translators also threw out things they didn't understand in the constitution such as "The right to individualism".

Times change. We're benevolent now. What happened to the Native Russians?

learn Japanese by watching Hentai animu or JAV

Attached: f6422d47.jpg (1024x985, 124.69K)

I'm 2% cherokee

They did so on purpose

Bump

I'm 15% Navajo

The only thing you faggots know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals

Learn Japanese, faggot. English is a lesser language used by inferior nations.

Japanese is literally a baby language. Like, googoo gaga type shit.