Ummm… europoorbros?

ummm… europoorbros?

Attached: 40B9B202-C1EB-4C9B-82B2-8198A179C588.jpg (750x739, 186.74K)

Please vacation to eastern Iowa

We actually managed to trick them again by making them go along with sanctions.

Attached: 1652838453456.jpg (638x788, 101.5K)

this was their geopolitics not ours

>he thinks NATO isn’t an extension of the American government.

Kek

we are serious about this. we will never again be dependent on russian gas and oil. of course, this will cause some heat.

Ach Alman, how long until cannabis gets legalized, the weapons shipped and the oil imported from the saudis?

meds

Likely our prices will stay the same but wages will stagnate, unless of course you are a member of the "aristocracy of officials"

Do you genuinely think they are going to destroy Germanys industry? No wonder you are dying out thinking having no children is a good thing kek

Thank god i just negotiated a 20% salary raise. Now i can enjoy my vacation knowing i'll come home to my normal life. Many of my friends suffer though.

I've spend the last 10 years harassing and bullying American tourists looking to pay in dollars
>Oh what's that Dick from Iowa? You want to pay in dollars? But of course we accept your American rupees here. You can buy Boardwalk for 400 of them! For 500 more we wil build you a nice hotel.
Soon these days will be past us and I'll be begging for dollars instead, it's over

It was NATO expansion that caused the war in the first place.

BTW in America the propaganda is the opposite
>why are we spending 40 billion on arming Ukraine when there are obese poor people here that are literally starving
>this is Europe's conflict, we should just go back to isolationism, my fellow Americans
Without the US, Ukraine would still have been aligning with Europe up until suddenly canning the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement after pressure from Russia. So Europe still would have had to deal with a land invasion on their borders to punish a nation trying to align with the EU, forcing European response and sanctions or losing all possible soft power for lack of assisting an aligning nation. Except without the support of the US the situation would have been far more difficult.

>this will cause some heat.
It will cause a bit of cold as well

most americans cant afford to fly to europe

It's like 400€ for round trip.

Keep listening to mr monke

but it didnt even expand there?

Čarlos!

test

You went with our sanctions, not the other way around friendo
Well it was both but unsurprisingly it was a more pressing concern for Europeans

Most Americans have less than a thousand dollars