How are they so superior? Jewbros, I kneel

How are they so superior? Jewbros, I kneel

Attached: Masterrace.png (492x624, 22.22K)

>if people focus on education instead of bombing things and eating houmous, they're successful

tribe of Dan, they carry elohim genes

'Tis the Demiurge's blessing

Rabbi Yeshua blessed them with the magic touch

just a nice reminder that jews gain positions of power through merit alone and not any Any Forums schizoid shit
you cannot compete against sheer intelligence

they value education while goyim is doing mass shootings

Kissinger and Obama are both recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize therefore I can only conclude that being a Nobel Laureate means you are actually the opposite of what the Nobel Prize is actually meant to commend

Oh now Nobel prizes are useless when Jews get them? Huh crazy how that works lmao
Well it doesn’t matter because Jews have an IQ ten points higher than the best whites. Nobel prizes or not I must kneel to my Jewish brothers

rigged

nobel prizes are indeed meaningless

One of the most common arguments I see on here about why Europeans are supposedly superior to others is their large number of Nobel prizes. Sorry but you guys are really pissing the bed on this one

it's both

>europeans are one person
good to know

Obama isn't a Jew my good sir, the jenkem fumes emanating from the street outside your house must be affecting your reading comprehension.

maybe for peace and stuff.. but most jewish prizes are in sciences

I disagree, I think those prizes are biased as well but whatever

He wasn't implying that your glue-sniffing retard.

is Jew a nationality?

Ashkenazi

yes(no(yes(no)))

>blacks are less intelligent than whites because they achieve less in academia
>The same logic can be applied to whites and Jews as well?
>I-it doesn't count
you can't argue with poltards

>culture values education, literacy, and norm-breaking
>nepotistic culture based around strong family ties
>thousands of jews are already in prominent positions in the West, the most powerful part of the world
>strict parenting that emphasizes achievement and admonishes mediocrity
>religious belief that we are God's chosen people destined to change the world
>high rate of mental illness correlating with creativity
t. jew

Attached: 06864E58-E0CA-4B43-81FE-3247D3360627.jpg (1257x848, 140.72K)

I admit that they are intelligent, but also dislike their ingroup mentality stemming from their religious ideology, where they flee a nation in times of crisis to continue a bond with those who follow the same ideology that transcends the nation that they inhabit.
t. Any Forumstard

Wow so you’re not saying Europeans are inherently superior to everyone else? That’s a good start.

Burgers are unironically the most retarded people on this website hahahahaha

They do the same thing with Asians too. For example we perform very well on standardized tests in America/UK (SAT, ACT, GCSE) because we study a lot, not because of our inherent intelligence. But for blacks and Latinos, they perform badly because of their low IQ. This type of cognitive dissonance is frighteningly common among pol tards