I have said in 2021 that you would become Haiti until 2023

I have said in 2021 that you would become Haiti until 2023.
Good luck, its just started.
Seeing you fuckers suffering is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life.

Attached: images.png (512x512, 9.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/hdi-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you saying the US is going to lose 20.81 trillion dollars from their GDP? because haiti's gdp is 13 billion. and the US's is 21 trillion. that seems very inconceivable

How? Our country is better than urs in every single concievable way.

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/hdi-by-country

I thought jews were intelligent, what happened to your brain, Goldbergstein?

you already posted this

>I have said in 2021 that you would become Haiti until 2023.
>Good luck, its just started.
>Seeing you fuckers suffering is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life.

Attached: 1652994929528m.jpg (817x1024, 60.13K)

I'm not sure I understand, I'm simply mentioning that it is absurd to think that the US's gdp would drop 20.81 trillion dollars in the 6 months left to 2022

Why are Brazilians so cunty for no apparent reason?

Why always so hateful? Is it jealousy? Some politically motivated spite? Culture war politics infest your brain?

Not brazilian, seems like you're a bit too desperate there fatty

You don't measure a country's wealth by total gdp and that's the most basic concept therefore you're a vpn fag and not a true jew
Why are you so obese and disgusting in your country?

It's one or two schizo monkeys. Ignore them, they're probably hungry for a banana.

Based delusional troll

>Economists and politicians across the globe use Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as the ultimate yardstick for measuring and ranking countries' wealth.

You must be trolling at this point, i refuse to elaborate further

It's literally one seething favela roach, he is utterly obsessed

Measuing by assets, the US is 4x richer

On a per capita basis, it's the 6th richest in the world

On a median income bases, the US is 5th

And how does that proves that OP is wrong?

Yes, american empire influence is indeed starting to shrink.

Euros are starting to discard dollars and american influence and China will keep growing.

This does not mean however they will suddenly collapse. They will just revamp their big stick policy on their "backyard"

Thats why we need a union, so we can effectively resist amerikan imperialism

Attached: images (5).jpg (616x498, 49.92K)

I envy your country's based-ness.

Unironically this meme nation has THE worst US golem narrative on the planet, even worse than Japan.

>the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life
Why are anti-American posters all a bunch of sad losers?

>Euros discarding dollars

They absolutely the fuck are not they doubled down on the US with russia and chinese arrogance. Try again little dick slanty and go back to china while you're at it. Euro's own currency is better than the yuan.

I would support a latin american union, but that means having to treat peruANOs like human beings, which is cringe