What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

Attached: 1920px-Australia_Indonesia_Locator.svg.png (1920x1667, 212.98K)

they know we're filthy, loud, annoying Anglos, but they let it slide because we bring lots of money over there

why are there more Vietnamese and Filipino than Indonesian in Australia despite Indonesia being closer and having a bigger population?

They tolerate each other Indonesia lets Aussie tourists get shitfaced in Bali in exchange for Australia ignoring the crap Indonesia gets up to

nuke em
>ignoring
timor timur says otherwise

rare

Indos dont emigrate
Distance isn't really relevant because of how strict our immigration is, if you can get in a flight being 500 or 3k doesn't matter much

because viets are top lads compared to indogs
simple as

>tf
How's the cannibalism going?

Their Islamism is cringe. We'll never be allies, particularly because they're getting more Islamist by the year, but diplomatic relations are decent.

Only papuan and our chinese went there for citizenship, yes i'm thinking it's over...

Attached: 1643202158633.png (632x900, 104.94K)

>Vietnamese
Boat people probably from the Vietnam war
>Filipino
That's just Filipinos being Filipinos there everywhere
Australia got interested in Timor after independence thing it was perfectly fine with the invasion and having some of it's citizens killed during it

Aussies don't even think about Indos unless we're in Bali fucking their women while they wait outside the door for the next bogan to come along. They're third worlders, and increadibly jealous of our wealth and power.

Also this little thing called East Timor where we easily stopped their murderous rampage and they got mad about being put in their place

>we easily stopped
Of course you did, anyway i don't mind bogan stealing their favorite type of women of taste.

Attached: dios mios.jpg (700x393, 68.09K)

the mere idea of having an anglo island nation stuck in the asiatic seas is an abomination

I mean good for them

What's wrong with the Asiatic seas?

I'm a vegetarian
>we easily stopped their murderous rampage
Easily, mate they already left Timor by the time the peace keepers got there it was barely a fight

We do emigrate, we just don't go to white man's land

yeah, what can you do THOUGH

its the fact that anglos can dab on asiatics
on their own turf

Netherlands

We're Oceanic THOUGH

We are benevolent

That's because they have families there
What the fuck is "Asiatics"?

we are OCEANIC

>THOUGH

Attached: 1612051250883.png (1048x1584, 304.51K)

It's the White Man's attempts at deciphering the complexity of human diversity

No, you are more Asiatic
NZ is Oceanic

Respectable endeavor I must say, especially regarding how adamant they are about it
Lol, White Man and their little theories :)