Was Matt and Trey in the wrong here?

Was Matt and Trey in the wrong here?

Attached: A2328DCA-8365-44EA-AF56-F883E30E79BC.jpg (828x632, 462.92K)

Bad thread reported and saged

>that bridge
bros...

Attached: 59b6a38e45e2381d008b65ae[1].jpg (1000x518, 72.92K)

Faggots need to be exterminated
Faggotry only started happening when the Soviet Union began working with Satan to create the first degenerate bomb. The bomb was dropped stealthily across America in order to create faggots, those who did not trust God fully were raped by Satan and turned into the first faggots. God in turn to stop this satanic overtaking of America created AIDS to destroy the faggots at their core.
>but muh Greeks
Historical vision by faggots and sodomites trying to pretend faggotry existed before the degenerate bombs were dropped across America.
The faggots will not stop until they out breed us or turn us all into Satan worshippers.
Killing them all is the only way to survive.
Will you defend yourself against faggotry or let the faggots destroy the white race and all of humanity?

Attached: 1595461135955 (1).jpg (810x606, 106.91K)

sneed

>Blaming god for drinking the jwish poison

Attached: 349-3499010_345634546878-pepe-the-frog-disappointed.jpg (300x300, 37.89K)

Conversion therapy has higher success rates than all other anti-crime "rehabs" that niggercrats want to try.
HOMOSEX IS A DISEASE
JESUS IS THE CURE

Attached: faggot.jpg (904x1200, 260.1K)

>The faggots will not stop until they out breed us

Attached: w8am87l2qnj81.jpg (1170x1596, 64.46K)

No, it was hilarious because butters didn't even know what he was saying.

No, it makes sense.

All faggots reproduce by raping women and spreading their demonic faggot gene. All rapists are faggots

if god didnt want me to drink jewish whatever then why did he create jews? to test me? test me for what

Alexander should've genocided every jewish cult worshipper and other misandrist, self hating desert rats. Everyone that hates men in some way or another is a literal subhuman that will always hold back civilization, as proven several times throughout history.

>jews were created by god and not satan

and who created satan? i mean we are arguing about details from a fairy tale but sure lets talk about it why not

Jews

satan, lucifer is the first son and the archangel of god.
>Any Forums doesn't know basic bible lore
i knew you were all atheist redditors but cmon.

>catholic fanfiction

Attached: 1641917763664.png (440x276, 219.83K)

>Was Matt and Trey in the wrong here?
Not at all. Watch the fucking episode, faggot.

Wait a sec are you telling me in order to "cure the gay" these idiots actually shove a gay hippy gypsy religion (gypsies are the gayest people in the world next to africans, even asians are straighter than them) and they shove them into a room full of boys instead of girls?

HAhaha AMerican problems. Jewish/gypsy American problems.

So god is not the creator of all things after all. So much for his socalled omnipotence