Why are continental Europeans so open-minded and anti-racist? In Europe, they don't even "see" colour

Why are continental Europeans so open-minded and anti-racist? In Europe, they don't even "see" colour

Attached: 1634845747715.jpg (1280x720, 105.3K)

ahem
>eurobro, what is your opinion of gypsies?

America is literally the least racisr country in the world and it’s not even close

Take your meds, muttman

everyone is anti-racist and pro-gibs until the country collapses

Because we judge people by their country of origin, not their race.

We don't call them gypsies, we call them romanians

A white American just murdered 10 Black people

It's different type of racism. In new world countries anyone can integrate 100%. In europe even if you're white from other country you will never truly be accepted 100%

That's so fucking based. It's about language not skin colour. Mbeke and Ling Ling are just as Finnish as you or me

So you're telling me if muslims are born in your country they will be accepted even if they breed 4x as much as the European natives? Cope.

she looks like a copy of Laowhy's wife. She has encountered a lot of racism there. Do EU people really hate aznpipo that much?

Attached: ytpipo2.png (875x716, 48.36K)

bro your country had literal institutionalised racial segregation untill the 60s
Hitler unironically was an admirer of the american system and he learned a lot from it

for angloids a white guy from germany or greec is the same person and a black guy from sudan or america is also the same, you are fucking deranged

its over

Attached: motm_7_13_2018_white_pop_change_0.png (750x485, 99.58K)

It's the opposite what i said. Racism is subtle no one is going to call you nigger or face any violance. You will be discriminated in work etc the native will always be preferred

yes they are our cousins

Attached: file.png (2000x2000, 1.58M)

your stupid af, we definitely not the same

So you're telling me that you feel closer to an Australian Aboriginal if they're born in France than you do to a European person born in UK? How does that make sense? Are you a brownoid yourself?

no i feel closer to a black guy from guadeloupe with whichbi share the sale cukturz and educztion than a stupid aussie larping as amerucan with no proper identity, you are useless roo, just an extension of america.

are you brown?

As someone who has lived in Germany, Netherlands and Poland you’re talking nonsense. On the contrary most people went out of their way to be friendly to a foreigner