The three gorges dam is just one bad flood away from being pushed off its lack of a foundation and killing tens of...

The three gorges dam is just one bad flood away from being pushed off its lack of a foundation and killing tens of millions. There's predictions that this year will be a record year of flooding for China

Attached: 15828948-0-image-a-4_1562687473377.jpg (1908x1146, 280.33K)

No one gives a shit

>2019
they said this last year.. and the year before that.
2 more weeks everyone

Good :)

why not just build a stronger dam in front in advance lol

2 more weeks!!
The virgin 3 gorges dam watcher vs the Chad Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam watcher

It collapses, lots of chinks die, they build better dams in the future
It's funny how westoids think that a collapsing dam would ripple out to China as a whole, they don't understand the country at all

Do you really trust Chinese engineering lol?
China is high on it's own kool aid. There was a western review of the dam back in 2010 that stated that the dam was in serious danger of collapse but China just called the report racist because it shat on chinese engineering
It would literally wipe out half the country

>2019
ok what has happened since 2019? it has already flooded and been repaired

>half the country
Are you retarded? I know that Singapore might not be the expert in estimating land areas but really

It cost 2k for a satellite image? Why so much?

Attached: 1632403287285.jpg (1420x1664, 1.81M)

A pair of collapsing towers traumatized them into wanting to wipe out 1/3 of the planet off the map, they are fragile like women

China distorts maps so that OSINT glowie mcglowson wouldn't find CCP play ground where they larp episodes from the romance of the three kingdoms

90% of their population lives alongside the coast and next to the river

Not exactly fragile, they just wanted everyone else to be buried under the earth to begin with
It's a single river, does Singapore have rivers?

MORE
WEEKS

2...more....years...

2 more reeks

Isn’t it the biggest dam in the world

Yes and Lake Pontchartrain bridge is the longest bridge in the world, would you give a shit if it collapses?

trust the plan

Attached: failure.jpg (662x650, 67.07K)

I would since I live there, but not that much because fuck the northshore

idk but my county commisioned satellite photos of the whole county (it's a rich county)

Ain't nothing going to happen to that dam. It's going to stand the test of time like the Great Wall