Do actors get to keep their costume? Imagine asking for sex while they cosplay haha

Do actors get to keep their costume? Imagine asking for sex while they cosplay haha.

Attached: 1643853784329.jpg (1500x1000, 71.96K)

I would do things to Anne

no. it all gets reused or sold to Japanese businessmen, unwashed

what does cosplay sex feel like?

Attached: raven_stpeach(1).webm (576x924, 2.86M)

what a ripoff

Attached: black_scorp.jpg (780x1318, 177.66K)

>husband
>12 yo boy

It gets auctioned to the highest bidder, like their morals and pusy and ass

>Imagine asking for sex while they cosplay haha.
you can buy any superhero costume you want from alibaba, you dont need some hollywood designer to make it for you.

movie costumes are uncomfortable and expensive

> cat piss/shit stain on carpet

I used to date a cam girl so she had all sorts of outfits to fuck me in. It was fun but then she got accepted to NYU and moved. It’s like fuck a different person while fucking the same person so would be good if sex is getting stale.

>t. forward young man

There are pics of Katie Cassidy sucking dick in the Black Canary costume

so how many pounds did she actually lose?

Attached: smile-_z-20210811205625.jpg (1920x1339, 348.97K)

is it true that she fucks all the producers and directors she works with?

I'm a woman and costumes and cosplay are very tough to pull off when I'm having sex with men

My ex dressed like Ivy once and used a lot of green body paint. Super hot, but now when I see people do the same to dress up as Hulk I get a boner.

>Raven x Slade
based

Attached: slade x raven zone crop.jpg (179x197, 13.26K)

>There are pics of Katie Cassidy sucking dick in the Black Canary costume
Outrageous, I don't believe you.

>It’s like fuck a different person while fucking the same person
Not a bad idea, this would make it a lot easier to imagine I'm fucking my favourite character instead of my ugly girlfriend.

A Japanese girl I hung out with at uni once coyly asked me if I would be up for cosplaying with her. She wondered if she could cosplay an anime character, one that I liked, and if I could go as a guy that is often shipped with her. I never took her up on the offer.
I fucked up, didn't I?

>it all gets reused
when? I've never seen pieces get reused ever, directors probably say that and steal them

Well yeah

Yes

ouch

>I fucked up, didn't I?
Think of all the anime characters you could have slammed in 3D. You created an ice cream tower of fuck-up covered with fuck-up sauce with a dash of fuck-up nuts and fuck-up whipped cream topped with a fuck-up cherry.
But don't feel bad, those once in a lifetime things aren't important.

Attached: 1647013107973.jpg (1284x1578, 895.11K)

Whatever you say, that dude is lucky. Good for him.