Remember when star wars faggots said Rian Johnson's career was over because of The Last Jedi?

LOL, he just personally pocketed over $100M for his own franchise that he will milk forever

Attached: 1534357647695.jpg (1424x1874, 234.43K)

yeah, and whats he going to do with that money?
nothing.
hes going to sit on his big pile of cash and watch his enormous TV and never accomplish shit. shit ton of money that you do fuck all with.

way to go man, the american dream lives on.

i mean fuck, build a factory or something. do you think you can create a sustainable economy by having people line up for handouts outside of all the non-profits you donate to?

do you think lgbt rights are going to put food on the table? do you think black lives matter is a viable business model?

Rian unironically doesn't support Black Lives Matter. He hates black people and doesn't cast them in main roles in his own movies.

Why couldn't he just do a formulaic Star Wars??

wasted trips

Lmao. Dude will never have to work for the rest of his life because of a franchise he himself created and you are telling me he never accomplished shit? The world doesn't spin around your shitty spaace wizards franchise.
I fucking wish I was unaccomplished like him

Becuase he didn't have creative control, and he did whatever Disney wanted him to do.
Why would Disney give a white man creative control?

This, he unironically came out on top while star wars cucks are stuck with reddit tier Disney Plus shows forever.
You can clown him for his Star Wars trilogy that will never happen, but he created his own franchise that he personally got $100M for and will milk forever.
Why would he give a shit about Star Wars anymore?

>said Rian Johnson's career was over because of The Last Jedi?
Did anyone really say that though? Most people acknowledge he's a competent enough director when he's not ruining Star Wars (which I'm sure K. Kennedy wanted him to do anyway).

Yes, Star Wars cakes and YouTubers said it for years before Knives Out came out. Then they had to pretend that Knives Out didn't exist.
Also Rian is a writer-director. He is not a fraud who can only direct and relies on other peoples scripts.

I unironically think Rian could have made a decent Star Wars film, assuming it wasn't a mainline entry, but rather a spin-off with a new cast of characters.

reminder that Rian Johnson was the planned scapegoat to blame the failure of the new trilogy on, but everything was so terrible to the point that no one can decide who fucked up the most.
The Starwars brand is now dead with to the failed reboot that scrapped Lucas' storyline and remained faithful to JJ's rehash.

*Star Wars cucks

He's the last person you put in a sci-fi franchise that's been spanning multiple generations. Looper literally had a scene telling you not to think about the time travel, its no surprise we got what we got

>no one can decide who fucked up the most
The ones who hired JJ and Johnson. Both of them suck at writing. Why they got the job beyond "they made money with some generic sci-fi shit summer movie" I'll never know.

>Dude will never have to work for the rest of his life
Why is this always said like if it's a good thing. You dont work a day in your life either. Are YOU happy?

>that scrapped Lucas' storyline
If they actually made his stupid Whills bullshit people would just go
>why did disney make Avatar but worse?

You don't have the money to get Indonesian cunny just by picking up the phone. That's the difference.

I still don't buy that Disney gave him creative control for TLJ. It seems like he was just used as the fall guy and did whatever Disney and KK wanted him to do. Why would Disney give a white man creative control?
He knows he is disposable, so he didn't pull a David Ayer, which would have killed his career.
Now he has his own franchise that he can milk forever. Also, this is obvious because of the casting in TLJ compared to his own movies. He casts attractive women in his own movies while TLJ had a pudgy Asian bitch.
Why doesn't he cast Kelly Marie Tran in the Knives Out sequels? It's not like he doesn't have the ability to cast her.

Attached: rose-tico-kelly-marie-tran-last-jedi-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 63.78K)

>Also Rian is a writer-director
Too bad he’s terrible at his job, reddit.
Looper was the most overrated bullshit I’ve seen in my life.

The money speaks.

I don't remember anyone saying that. I just called him a postmodern neomarxist faggot and moved on with my life.

I guess keep seething if you need to come up with fake things to get angry over, op.

>Terrible at his job
>Writes and directs movie that got nominated for an Oscar
>Got paid over $100M for the sequels
I would love to be terrible at something and get paid like that. Nobody likes you anymore Mauler. Go back to your irrelevant YouTube channel. The only reason you were ever relevant was because of Rian Johnson.

>postmodern neomarxist faggot
He isn't. he hates black people and doesn't support BLM. He doesn't cast black people in main roles in his movies. He also doesn't include LGBT shit. He doesn't donate money to social causes. He also doesn't tweet support about ukraine.