Native American refresher

How did they compare to other indigenous peoples elsewhere?

Attached: E4772F33-052C-46BE-B360-E9868C82CEA5.jpg (3354x3439, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/164769914/#164770474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were massive fags unironically

dang i wish we hadnt killed these guys.
they look pretty cool.

arnold swachzaisiansnigger on bottom left

I meant bottom right HOW AM I SO FUCKING STUPID XD

Attached: 1573356349813.jpg (661x594, 80.93K)

Based, make chuds here seethe. Suffered a lot.

>make chuds here seethe
nobody cares about indios anywhere in the americas, leftypol

Kill yourself mutt

You cared enough to reply seething spastic lmao

That’s a she kek
>Zitkála-Šá
That name sounds Croatian somehow?

Attached: C90128A3-9B97-4B9E-9765-7EFA6A7E6C13.jpg (340x415, 38.49K)

Im jealous of their bone structure

>Chief Wolf Robe
What are these features? His chin and jaw could slice a coconut

And his cheekbones are Mongolian esque

Attached: 885843F8-73FE-4A3A-85A6-984363E73C6C.jpg (1647x2048, 302.08K)

leftypol...

Attached: Portrait_of_Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor,_seated_(1500–1558),_formerly_attributed_to_Titian_(Alte_Pinakothek,_Munich).jpg (1771x3000, 2.07M)

my dad must have north american native genes
he looked like bottom right when young

so, do you just go on every threat looking for any mention of indians, or force any discussion on indians to post this?

The insecurity is kinda too strong man. Stop being a schizo, and just go find a threat you like. God damn.

How does he look like Arnold? Kek
Pic from 1905

Attached: DEFC420D-A84E-488E-92CE-1CE1DBDEFFDC.jpg (817x1024, 92.73K)

>nobody cares about indios anywhere in the americas, leftypol
nobody is seething except you. You literally started hating, and do the same on every thread.

Then you pat your own back, saying you won, post pictures of your passport, call everyone a leftypol, until the thread dies.

If you did this a couple fo times, then whatever, it's nothing new here. but you've been giong on for WEEKS at this point.
You are literally a sick man. seek help.

leftist faggot
and circumcised are

>do you just go on every threat looking for any mention of indians, or force any discussion on indians to post this?
yes

Attached: 1648803252151.png (400x300, 113.74K)

dude, what are you saying?

every day until SHITcanos stop larping as mexicans

Attached: 1650866321578.png (447x929, 694.28K)

Cooler than abos but not as cool as inuits (pun intended)

Attached: abo.jpg (1600x900, 96.34K)

dont really care about native somewhere else, but here most of them are lazy faggots that want free land

poster has a US flag, and is posting pictures of plain indians.

What the fuck does that have to do with mexico? nothing.

Stop schizo posting, and assuming that every US flag (which are like 70% of all flags on /in/t) is a chicano. Otherwise you end up losing it on every other thread.

many times people are having just valid discussions on native cultures, languages, people. Not even larping. and you still come and seethe.

Also, you larp as a iberian/spaniard on every thread. So, larping is what you guys do. They take one side, you take the other. Larpers larping.

Stop being a hypocrite.

there’s some resemblance, arnold is the native nigga just with a more sharp and defined face

Attached: 1574547106434.jpg (400x400, 29.25K)

He looks like a twink/girl kek

Attached: E9CE2CA2-4E0C-4D1E-A592-5D45125CD35F.jpg (450x640, 42.66K)

>free land
isn't it because it's theirs.
Funny how indians wanting to protect their land is assumed to be them "stealing" or being "given" land.

they literally look nothing alike. They kinda have similar lips and thats it.

I will shitpost any thread that reeks of chicanism

deal with it.

I do not consider myself spaniard

>isn't it because it's theirs.
No leftypol, that's not how it works.

Why did black people overtake them in film?
In the 90s/early 2000s there was a bunch of NA films/tv and actors but then suddenly everything just became black people
I’m guessing black Americans are just much more vocal? Indians are humble

Attached: F8553378-21AB-46CC-A1FB-6D9EBE3676DC.jpg (579x616, 68.08K)

handsome = twink?

That guy could probably beat you to death, and scalp you.

>I will shitpost any thread that reeks of chicanism
in what way has anyone mentioned anything realted to mexican heritage in this thread? nobody except you.

You are the one that litearlly assumes, US flag = chicano. You are sick.

>deal with it.
I can, But can you? You are the schizo here that literally cannot deal with, and comes everyday to seethe.

>I do not consider myself spaniard
so why do you post images of spaniards, and you larp as a spanish on every thread that has to do with indians. posting some picture of a spanish passport, etc, etc, etc.

Everyone already knows you, there is nothing to deny.

>Why did black people overtake them in film?
because blacks cry A LOT.
They are the most overrepresented group on screen.

Attached: hollywood racial representation.jpg (1200x714, 106K)

>You are the one that litearlly assumes, US flag = chicano. You are sick.
correct, if I see an US flag making a post that reeks of chicanism, I will shitpost the thread

>You are the schizo here that literally cannot deal with, and comes everyday to seethe.
have you seen this thread?
>so why do you post images of spaniards, and you larp as a spanish on every thread that has to do with indians.
Nueva España != España

>Everyone already knows you
good

facial blindess is a sign of autism, 0n

Why do you guys have to be anti-black?

Like just say that native americans should have more representation instead of doing this bullshit of pitting BIPOC against each other

plains indians were giga chads thats why they had to be genocided

>correct, if I see an US flag making a post that reeks of chicanism, I will shitpost the thread
chicanism = US flag.
Good. You have convinced yourself of something that isn't there, and now you see it everywhere.

definition of a schizo. Just don't be surprised when you get called out on it.

>have you seen this thread?
so, a US flag, posting self-hating, pro-mexican webm.
Is it fair to assume that it's a chicano. Sure.

has there been any mention of mexico or latin america in this thread?? No.

So, I don't get how both threads are even comparable.

> good
they know you as a schizo poster. so be it.

Also, do you think you somehow disuade people from larping? I think you actually make them larp even stronger.

You larp as spanish, and they find that they have to larp even harder. because you make it about being either spaniard/white/europe or indio.

If you want to run a psyop, at least do it right. and think what you want to achieve.

does BIPOC stands for black illiterate piece of crap?

>I will shitpost any thread that reeks of chicanism
>in what way has anyone mentioned anything realted to mexican heritage in this thread? nobody except you.
Sorry ese i gotta side with my American bro I genuinely have no clue what the fuck you're on about kek

I'm not remotely Mexican or Spanish I was just browsing vintage pictures of america and I saw some cool pictures of Indians/Native Americans

I genuinely hadn't even thought of Mexico in weeks/months but thanks I guess? kek

Attached: fire-ze-missiles__.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

>BIPOC
that's a term literally created by blacks, to steal the lunch of other non-whites.

Blacks are able to win all the cry olympics. And regardless of how small of a minority they are, they will always win, because they cry the loudest.

Even in discussion of historical oppression, blacks somehow, have to come up with a term to make sure that people know they had it the worst. Even tho indians almost got literally wiped out.

Blacks are pathetic. Stop defending them.

>REEE you are a schizo shitposter
yes, why do you want to prove that I indeed am one.

I come to Any Forums to bash leftypol retards, BNWO discord trannies and chicanos.

Attached: 1605330860309.jpg (1018x1024, 113.06K)

Don't you have a church or supermarket to shoot up mr. bowl cut?

Lol you are pathetic
desuarchive.org/int/thread/164769914/#164770474

I'm half native american
>BIPOC
Don't use that term
We have nothing to do with blacks nor do we want to. We are straight haired, high cheekboned people, almond eyed people. We are different from you.

Attached: 5648546984579.jpg (527x657, 42.7K)

>prove
I don't have to prove anything.
you did that yourself.

and you yourself said that you are proud that everyone knows you and can immediately tell you apart from others.

Did I do that? no, you did.

>I come to Any Forums to bash leftypol retards, BNWO discord trannies and chicanos.
you aren't doing that. Everyone dismisses your opinion, because you never say anything of substance, and instead fall to a spaniard, indio hating, genocide prometer larp.

Every already knows you, and call you a schizo on every other thread.

If you truly want to bash/convince anyone, I suggest you change your messaging. Because right now, it's not working.

are you black?