Bruh, these retards are really blaming it on Any Forums

bruh, these retards are really blaming it on Any Forums

Attached: asdasdasdasdasd.png (793x684, 685.79K)

Why is the trashcan red theyre supposed to be green

I'm pretty sure glow niggers encouraaged it

Good, I hope they close this site or at the very least Any Forums.

>b-but muh containment board
newfag argument

I mean the chud said he did it because of Any Forums. Not 4channel.

Just nuke Any Forums, all the good boards are on 4channel anyway

/e/ is a pretty good board

It's true though. When the first iteration of /new/ shut down, they just spread to other boards. For Any Forums to shut down, Any Forums would need to recruit a lot more jannies and mods to run a tight ship.

seething leftypol

Any Forums and 4channel are the same thing though

What happened now?

blaming what

Shut the fuck up.
Any Forums existed perfectly fine from 2003 until Any Forums creation in 2011, in fact, the quality of the site started declining drastically 2011 and onwards. Kill yourself, zoomer.

Attached: 138301.jpg (500x375, 44.42K)

Dumb americanized schizo chud.

Attached: Buffalo victim.jpg (1080x1726, 635.36K)

>I'm pretty sure glow niggers encouraaged it
The kid was literally on the fed's radar and was active in honey pot discord and telegram servers. Of fucking course they encouraged it, they were undoubtedly befriending and grooming him.

vast majority of mass schootings are made by black men

a black men ran that ran over a group of women had black supremacists imageson his facebook, a black man that shoot the NYC subway hated "whitey"

Attached: 1925-Mzo14_5_2.jpg (1000x750, 35.42K)

Nothing says good catholic like mental gymnastics about how its actually good to kill old black grandmas and whataboutism. Take a walk, preferably in front of traffic.

Hopefully they shut down this shithole of a prison site

quote a post of mine where I say it is good to kill black grandmas, leftypol

Imagine the shit from /qa/ except x100000000.
Any Forums is needed. Or at the very least, a seperate website can be made to allow Any Forumstards to migrate there.

>but what about..!
You're not fooling anyone bitter morenazi freak

Right, but the demographic and target audience changed dramatically. When moot deleted /new/ they flooded other boards, and I remember /sp/ was particularly hit hard

They can delete Any Forums, but they need to hire like a hundred more mods and jannies to constantly monitor the site for a few months until they Any Forumstards get it out of their system and give up.

Just get a fuckton of jannies and ban them all

It's not gonna get better on its own

Well yeah Any Forums is just a safe space created by stupid schizos for mentally ill schizos.

He's right, you are trying to defame his character to look right, and gain sympathy, like you honestly give a shit about any victims.