We dont need friends

we dont need friends

Attached: 17191790.jpg (1280x720, 87.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFu9kfgHIfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean you're probably not wrong. After the Ukraine debacle I don't think Russia really poses a threat. Joining NATO and helping be a deterrent to China is probably a good thing for Australia though so please do

We’re here for you two too. :)

no you arent wtf

I don't evaluate you. You may cause ww3 by your applying
You're criminal, shit cunt

you are a fucking japshit

Attached: 1321455.png (225x225, 5.54K)

Finland definitely should join but Sweden doesn't have to if Finland gets in first.

Just like you were there for them in 1939?

They actually were. They did everything possible without actually declaring war on Russia. Same as the US seems to think that it was the Normandy beach landings that really won the war when the Lend-Lease act did a lot more for the Allies. Not saying the direct involvement didn't do a lot, just saying that the Lend Lease won the war in Europe. American participation in the Pacific was utterly pivotal. Shame its all a pack of Mexicans these days really

Attached: 1475325039169.png (1466x998, 435.01K)

What about Britain though

>though
>though

Attached: 1649721363403.png (740x724, 204.15K)

they are sluts to america

But Finland's thingie is our thingie.

They independently signed defensive pacts with Finland and Sweden

UK US France Poland Norway Denmark and Iceland are our friends now.

Fuck everyone else, especially Russia and Turkey and all those other guys we helped out in their hour of need but left us out to dry now.

they hid on their island untill america showed up

aunque

Didn't Poland, the UK and Ukraine sign a defensive agreement that has been forgotten like 6 months ago?

Dog act

>"we will shelter terrorists that bombed istanbul and ankara"
>"you will sign a pact that forces you to defend sweden when its attacked"

why are wh-tes so fucking delusional is this lack of testosterone or something holy shi.t

Yes? They sent shittons of guns and other supplies and over 12 000 swedes volunteered to fight here. Comparing it to other countries from who we got approx 200-1000 volunteers.

yes we do
maybe you are dont because you are not share the border,
But i do. I need big american daddy to protect me.
I cant rely on you, if russia attacks me you will not protect me. you did not before.

America, you are my only realistic hcoice, please protect me. Dont let turkey cuck me if you do i will die. Please!!!! DONT LET TURKEY KEK ME...

but i dont wanna live without finland

We want you too bad, don't worry, we'll get you in somehow bby

We can live together but only under USAs "protection". We cant survive wihtout them.
You can, but we cant.

Please let us in we need you, we will be so good and trustwrothy nato member. We will pay our dues unlike the others..

Link

no wtf i dont wanna be a male whore. we need to build our own nukes fuck america and russia

True dat. We just need a booze cruise.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFu9kfgHIfU

We dont have time
How can we build nukes? If we build nukes they will be mad and EU will sanction.
If we dont build in time, Russia will invade.
You can take that risk but we cant.

We dont have a choice, we have to be whores for USA. Its either that or be the sex slave/rape toy of Russia. We have no choice!!! America will be more gentle and will only ask for blowjob.. Russia will rape, and my tears will not stop him.

hehehe i was on that boat with my 80 yr old grandma X(

within a year i promise you

>Ok granny now you need some sleep. I'm going to go... explore this ship better.

you cant make that promise
i dont believe your promises,
if you can make the nukes we can leave nato together.