Do you also wish you could legally behead crossdogs with a chainsaw in your cunt?

Do you also wish you could legally behead crossdogs with a chainsaw in your cunt?

Attached: 1621149905411.jpg (684x806, 100.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Question
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm not a violent twat

no, but i will pray for your conversion from homosex user

this but also with muzdogs

Attached: file.png (684x775, 207.48K)

Man why do Brazilians online have such anger for Christcucks, like I hate them too but the vitriol they have for organized religion is unreal

wtf Brazilians are mostly moderate on religious affairs

you did read this post right?

I've given offerings to demons and I don't even hate religious people that much
Extremist Christians and Muslims are free game though

Religion should be banned already. That crap is irrelevant and a pedophile tax scam since the middle of the 20th century.

Could be just bias admittedly, but I do see a lot of Brazilian people specifically online being hardcore atheists and wanting to harm religious people and I find that quite specific, I guess
I’m guessing the non-terminally online are likely moderate

that's because you are a religious fag you stupid nigger

Were you touched by a priest or are you just an edgy Internet atheist

OP is just a sperglord. He probably wants to emulate Any Forumstards from the US

We're mostly moderate because of our conciliatory temper and the fact that the Church never had much power here to begin with. There were ultramontane liberals and anti-clerical conservatives in 19th century Brazil, for example.

Emperor Pedro I was also the legal head of the Catholic Church and at the same time the Grand Master of Freemasonery in Brazil.

Wasn't being a freemason grounds for excommunication from the RCC?

Braz are godless heathens

This but unironically. Even chuds dont even believe in it but use it as a vehicle for legitimacy in politics.

tome seus medicamentos Alex

Yeah and it caused one big shitshow in the 1870s, when two archbishops began excommunicating freemasons. The imperial government arrested the clerics and caused the Holy See to intervene. This was the only occasion of an intense religious dispute in Brazil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Question

Attached: mosquito.jpg (1600x1070, 324.58K)

>I do see a lot of Brazilian people specifically online being hardcore atheists and wanting to harm religious people
Probably all me

You'll never have a classless society.
Marx falsified his research.
The left is controlled by international bankers.

Don't conflate liberals with leftists.

Brazil doesn't need anymore psychopaths. Please move to Uruguay.

What type of liberal are you? Western liberals are no different from leftists aside from economic ideology.