Be me, blonde

>be me, blonde
>decide to try and grow beard out
>some of the hairs are red
Does this happen in your cunt?
Pic rel is not me

Attached: 2689b00ad4ec9efbaa102cd1fbdad363.jpg (1000x1504, 250.13K)

Pretty sure picrel is you tho

Yes, it happens a lot

>blonde
I have brown hair, and for me my beard hair is red with some blond hairs.
I think it's very common for guys to have different colors in their beard hair.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.94K)

He looks like he fucks black girls

I have dark hair but red beard
I think my ancestors were raped by c*lts

Nope, my hair is longer and my beard is not nearly as long (yet)

No, but my hair is dark brown and quite a few hairs in my beard are blonde.

Yeah yeah I wasnt born last night tho im not easily fooled

Yes. I like being a proto-ginger though

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (2316x3088, 3.15M)

Sorry fren, pic rel is me

Attached: 20220519_214104.jpg (2208x2944, 1002.19K)

I have brown hair and I started getting random red beard hair wtf, I thought it was bolognese sauce

psychedelic chad

Me: Red chin, blonde moustache and dark cheeks.
I am a POC.

Yes. Not red, but red-ish.

Attached: 20210116_160538.jpg (4128x2322, 3.8M)

byotiful

lmao you're ugly af

Are you from Seattle?

Thank
I am not, though I want to move there eventually for better job opportunities. I'm from Pittsburgh

>I want to move there eventually for better job opportunities.
Housing is fucked in this area, unless you're coming out to a 6 figure paycheck and willing to live in the surrounding areas it won't be worth it.

If I move there, it'll be after I complete my computer science degree so I would probably get a good paying tech job over there. What do you think of the public transit in the city?

Sexo...

People bitch about the light rail, but it's actually decent at it's job. I hope they keep up with expansion to alleviate the absolutely fucked commuting times. The bus routes are ok, but traffic gets fucked really easily all over the area. If you plan to live in the city itself, you can get away with not having a vehicle. If you're getting a CS degree, you'll probably end up in Bellevue and will definitely need a car to get around.

>you'll probably end up in Bellevue and you'll definitely need a car to get around
That sucks but it's not a huge deal breaker, I'm still interested in living in the PNW for a while and checking out the nature and other things. Aren't there still a lot of tech companies in Seattle proper? The only one I can think of that's headquartered in Bellevue is Microsoft

brown hair
red beard
blond moustache

lol

There's Amazon, of course, and still quite a few start-ups that have their offices in Seattle, but it's not as big as it was. On the upside, a lot of places out here do work from home, especially on the tech side. A lot of companies moved out after the floyd riots and covid, but now that work from home is more common you could feasibly live in Seattle even if your office is somewhere else.