What does Any Forums think of tommy wright III, he's like the lupin the III of hip-hop

what does Any Forums think of tommy wright III, he's like the lupin the III of hip-hop.

Attached: 61YULVeUGqL.jpg (500x500, 91.72K)

Never heard of him because I'm white

Never heard of him because I'm white

you didn't have to say it twice, but check him out aryanbro, you'd love him. Memphis rap is ubermensch

for me, it's 36 chambers or illmatic
east coast gaaaaaaang

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

fucking based. True hip-hop is new york, even with the genre is long-gone the last vestiges of the music would be the east coast scene.

it's a shame rappers like GZA are far and few between. Smart guy.

to be fair, anyone from wu-tang are distinct, having more rappers like gza would be very unoriginal and corny.

I guess what I was trying to articulate was that it's great how the Wu-Tang has each member having their own distinct sound, gza just happening to be my favourite from the group and how he has a large vocabulary compared to many other rappers.

>gza just happening to be my favourite from the group and how he has a large vocabulary compared to many other rappers
true, I'd say him and dob solo any west coast lyricist, there's rappers like aesop rock who're extremely articulate, but they honestly don't have the tunes to back up their poeticism.

I'm actually gonna give this thread a bump.

me too

haha you're a pretty cool guy.

Satanic memphis rap is the only good kind of rap.

based opinion.

so cool I'm going to listen to illmatic rn

Rap nation reporting in

Attached: FB_IMG_1612727121216_0.jpg (946x1811, 142.58K)

based

have fun brother. Spin some tommy wright III while you're at it.

apart from maybe pun and big L east coast fucking sucks arse. WuTang lyrics are borderline retarted 90 percent of the time nas is for 14 yos.
also FUCK a tribe called quest, you didnt mention them but a bet a fag like you would froth.

Attached: artworks-000150044896-oe4cis-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58.03K)

go listen to jewpac then, or maybe some goofy producer larping. West coast and atlanta are embarrassing, east coast and memphis retain it's title as the best place to get your hip-hop

"best place to get your hip-hop", go eat dirt you stupid oldhead bitch. go listen to gay-z talk bout systemic racism

Attached: 1637795737940.gif (500x383, 484.65K)

>go listen to gay-z
I don't listen to him, fuck him.
>talk bout systemic racism
I don't give a fuck about that bullshit, I'm an east coast cool cat and you're a west coastie faggot bitch.

Attached: Bartleby_hair_shade.png (360x450, 130.01K)

>I don't give a fuck about that bullshit, I'm an east coast cool cat and you're a west coastie faggot bitch.

Attached: EvfvI1UWYAI4bvi.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

nice selfie west coast cuck. Quote me like I'm the fucking constitution bitch.