The superpowers of the middle east

The superpowers of the middle east

Attached: 1280px-Iran_Saudi_Arabia_Locator.svg.png (1280x872, 216.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozulus)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iran
good
>SA
bad
>israel
ugly

Israel and Turkey are more relevant than both if you take away oil.

We ruled substantial sections of the Arabian Peninsula for about 400 years

Almost all previous dynasties before Pahlavis (starting from 10-11th century) were Turkish dynasties in Iran.

Attached: 1619462354273.jpg (868x752, 134.46K)

>saudis
lol their military is a laughing stock

this

There are no superpowers in the shittle east, the only superpowers in the world are America, Russia and China

>Almost all previous dynasties before Pahlavis (starting from 10-11th century) were Turkish dynasties in Iran.

I don't recall Ottomans ever controlling Iran

>inb4 Safavids and Qajars were Turkic

Turkic and Turkish aren't the same thing, Anatolians never controlled Iran

Attached: persian ottoman wars.png (1217x468, 52.12K)

We fought with Arabs to secure their independence from you
The Australian army is known for liberating Damascus
How does this make u feel

>Safavids and Qajars
Safavids and Qajars were directly Oghuz Turkish(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks), Turkic only used for non-Oghuzes such as Karluks(Uzbek, Uyghur) and Kipchaks(Kazakh, Kyrgyz etc.) Turks first came to Anatolia with the Seljuks, and then the migrations started with the Karakoyunlu. Shirvan, Tebriz (i.e. Turks in present-day Azerbaijan and Iran) are Turkmens settled directly from Eastern Anatolia and Southwestern Anatolia. It was part of Bozulus. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozulus)

There is no such thing as Azeri "Turkic". There is Azerbaijani Turk. Who are largely descendants of the Qizilbash Turkmens from Eastern Anatolia, Central Anatolia and to some extent Turkmenistan.

Attached: 1621270191863.jpg (241x250, 15.01K)

kingdom of Gods

Attached: cai_GreatSphinx01w472_k.jpg (472x314, 70.19K)

British Empire + Russian Empire + France + the US + their puppets (Greeks , Armenians , Anzacs etc ) attacked us at the same time but they all failed very patheticly.

Attached: 2894356.png (640x438, 633.98K)

And you lost it all the moment it got any value

Attached: 084.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

You're an Anatolian, not a Turkmen, stop larping, it's weird and autistic.

Also fyi, Turkic dynasties of Iran weren't solely Turkic, they were mixed, just like the rest of the country.

By your logic, you were ruled by Balkan Slavs and Albanians since most Ottoman Sultans were Balkan Slavs and Albanians.

Attached: safavid.png (1730x966, 209.7K)

If that were the case the Levant would still be under Turkish rule. Admittedly the only real fail was in Gallipoli

imagine how much better the world would have been if all that oil wasn't in Saudi Arabia

We Turks have always been an elite minority ruling a large ethnic population, the Levant has never been inhabited by Turks, it was like losing our colonies. The only place the Turks had to leave was the some parts of Balkans and the north of Iraq and you have nothing to do with this.

Attached: 1608003171947.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

Europeans were the elites of the Ottoman empire...Most sultans had European ancestry, not Anatolian. Anatolians were mostly the peasant villagers.

Attached: sultans2.png (260x464, 19.33K)

Also, during the period when Ottomans ruled over the Arabian peninsula, Levant and North Africa, the term "Turk" was considered an insult by elite Ottomans, only Anatolian villagers who were Turkified by Seljuks were "Turks"

Real Turkic people (Turkmens) were Safavids and enemies of Ottomans (your ancestors)

Attached: 1652092150261.jpg (1080x1566, 420.92K)

Saudi Arabia is a US puppet state, as soon as America stops supporting them they will turn into a Yemen tier country.

You are dead wrong if you think i would take your bs as serious and give you serious answer.

Attached: iran we wuz.png (787x2078, 1.23M)

I know the truth hurts, sorry. Learn a little bit about history next time before larping, buddy

You are an Anatolian larping as people who subjugated your ancestors

Attached: Kebab mutt.png (1219x617, 232.76K)

Attached: 382.png (922x574, 45.13K)

Turkish phenotype

Attached: Turkic as fuck.jpg (994x629, 159.75K)

Azeri phenotype

Attached: 1647819185443.jpg (1257x708, 66.1K)

Aryan Poorsian phenotypes

Attached: Persian pajeets.png (800x480, 667.43K)

I know it hurts, I really understand, but eventually you're going to have to grow up and face the reality. You will never be Central Asian. Embrace your Anatolian roots.

Attached: kebab mutt.jpg (872x745, 223.26K)

Death to shitrael

You are replying to a janny with no life that is here 24/7 with folders upon folders of images relating to his butthurt over the fact that the country his parents ran away from no longer exists.He is a very VERY sad American.

Bangladesh still exists

Paki, why do you follow me into every thread. You're lifeless since every time I go to a thread you show up. No matter how much Turkish dick, they'll never like you

Also, If I were a janny, I would've taken this thread down, but I didn't because i'm not

Central Asian Anatolian phenotypes

Attached: Turkish protest.jpg (2560x1707, 2.7M)