Femoid Shit Testing Me

>work at hotel
>Lazy foid coworker always late, almost missed my doctor's appointment today
>Calls me to tell me she'll give me weed
>Leaves because she's a first responder volunteer
>After I told her I had to finish scraping my kitchen floors of all the tile so they can sand it tomorrow
>Not taking any of her shit and covering her, call the boss immediately
>Boss calls her
>She texts me after I call her, asking why I called the boss, apparently it was her grandpa who was in an accident
>Don't give no fucks, not a simp, would fuck her but I'm way above her league
>Need to get this shit done
>Boss isn't even covering for me, he's just calling her asking WTF
Fucking foids

Attached: 1652987091891.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Thought I clicked adv wtf
Janny no

I don't understand how this would fit /adv/ either

I didn't understand half of this post. are you high?

Silence incel

Kinda buzzing from yesterday yeah
Now she's trying to get me to feel guilty.
Point is, I wanna stick it in her when she gets here and she might be down? I didn't act like a beta bitch but she's all hounding me now asking me why I called the boss and she'll be there in 20 minutes acting all mad.
Bitch I have shit to do and I'm tired as fuck.

And then everyone clapped.

slap her

Based
Told her I needed to get the shit done, if she acts up I will. Her dad is a cop though and now I noticed the cops are fucking oozing about town now and there's one parked on my street corner

She got fired and she's all pissed

And this fucks my job
Stupid fucking floor

you should kill yourself

Have sex tranny.

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs (1).jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

didn't read

Yeah because three words is too much for your trooned out state
Fucking dilate.

Based, she wants to fuck you it seems

Wait... I'm lost... you got her fired cause you had to do something on your floor?

didn't read

No she tried to make me cover for her and when I tried calling her to let her know I couldn't cover because I was busy(something I already told her but she took advantage of) she ignored me so I called the boss who fired her for being a lying lazy bitch who's always fucking late and doing this to other coworkers one of whom said she wouldn't be back and she wouldn't have come back at all. Which really seemed like the fucking case until the boss called her. She's a lying bitch. Would bang but still, I can do better than that. These hoes need to be taught they are not more important than those around them. Fucking zoomer foids have no sense of responsibility

I asked her how long she needed to be covered and she didn't answer. She was going to make me work fucking until 11 when I had already worked at 7am and will be tomorrow. Waited two hours on that bitch and called the boss after she ignored my call

I think he took the weed

Checked
Just barely, BARELY getting the floor done now with no time to spare. Accidentally fucking clipped a wire to my stove's outlet and fucked it too which fucking sucks cause that only happened due to being in an immense hurry. Didn't sleep well last night and I may not tonight as well. I should be in bed now but still have a good two hours of work ahead of me which would have been done if not for her. She wanted to give me weed for being late earlier today, was all flirting and all over me and then bailed shit testing me seeing if I would be her doormat.
Why are foids like this?
I'm a fucking gigachad if that call didn't come up she would be sucking my cock right now after helping me finish the floor

From another coworker who apologized and said she does this to everyone all the time and she needs to be taught a lesson which I did. Fuck it. Pussy ain't worth it. I can fuck slim chick with ZERO tatts