How important to British culture are the royal family...

How important to British culture are the royal family? How will the nation recover after the stuff with Harry and Andrew and now this?

Attached: .png (986x786, 588.58K)

I personally don't give a fuck, and I never hear anyone talking about the royals outside of the media.
I suppose the queen is a cultural icon though, it will be weird when she goes and they will scale back accordingly.
The 'scandals' aren't anything new either, this kind of shit's been going on for centuries.

Attached: newFile-1[1].jpg (982x726, 57.87K)

I believe that woman is unironically a good willed granny

Based

>These people will be heads of state eventually
This is how republicanism will take hold in the UK.

she purposely hold her bag on the hand next to her husband so he doesnt try to hold her hand lol

Cromwell did nothing wrong

Tom should give her the big yank cock

I WISH
You need to understand though that there are still too many boomers who grew up being brainwashed into thinking the royal parasites are some integral part of the British nation and as such the thought of a republic of Britain is unthinkable. The more of these “people” die the the sooner we will get rid of these inbred leeches. Likely it won’t be for a while though.

I heard that she doesn't allow her husband to ever hold hands with her in public. Really weird

She married him to be a princess and leeches off him while being a well known bitch. She's aged william at light speed.
Look at william vs harry and realize they are both mid to late 30's
Then compare kate and megan and get a real unfiltered picture of kate and megan.
Then realize megan turned Harry into a Billionaire now while kate has cost her husband over a billion.
Then you realize Megan after she gave away 50 million to the Uk and had a miscarriage after the Queen let the press get to her and protected Kate at the same time while kate leeched millions of the UK.
Then realize prince andrew is a pedophile most likely like half the royals
then realize the Ukers were racist towards megan

then you get why Harry said fuck this. I'm going to be a billionaire in california and get my kids away from my pedophile family members my grandmother is protecting.

But hey... fuck meghan is what the english will say.

>But hey... fuck meghan is what the english will say.
no-one except Daily Mail readers give a fuck about all this harry and megan bullshit

Yes he did, and I'm a direct descendant of him

Lmao this nigga really shilling for megan

Why is Megan so mean to Harry, bros?

Attached: meghan rude to harry.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Cromwell was an evil bastard and I say this in full support of republicanism. More of a tyrant than the king he deposed

How important is the Royal Family for Brits?

Depends who you ask

literally nothing wrong with the monarchy
they cost fuck all and it’s part of being british
>noooo it’s unfair they are born into so much privilege
don’t care, life isn’t fair
grow up

>noooo you cant just get rid of them they're part of being british!!
being a medieval slave was part of being british. dying in the factories was part of being british. etc etc etc etc.
also 300 million a year isn't fuck all. The republic is inevitable. Lizzy will be the last monarchy, that is all.

wtf is this real?

Kill all royalty

Quite like having a royal family desu. Keep em, I say. They make all the right kinds of people seethe