Let's settle this shit once and for all. Was JP cappin? If you saw a hoe like this in your country would you smash?

Let's settle this shit once and for all. Was JP cappin? If you saw a hoe like this in your country would you smash?

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-192308~2.png (1080x1788, 1.57M)

he must have turned homosex

I would smash, yes, I'm a incel freak so anything that I get is profit

Even with all that Photoshop, perfect lighting and makeup she looks repulsive

This is the end state of the boomer classical liberal. Calling women fat on the internet.

What a sad old gay man

i would smash into it like a drunk driver around a telephone pole

No, fat women are absolutely disgusting. Go back a few decades and she would’ve been treated as a freak of nature. It’s insane how much it’s been normalised. The boiling frogs hate Jordan for letting the frogs know the water is boiling.

Thick ass Asian women are the domain of men who possess only the most highly developed levels of cultivation and taste
A small pp leaf such as Dr.Peterson could never understand this

Attached: x163483_tk5_00072wmweb.jpg (620x413, 24.49K)

You must be having some sweet pussy, no men in need would refuse op related

Would smash

Faggot

Also jordan peteron is an absolute waste of your time, sure a clean room is great and christ will save you, but the man is a failure in his personal life and a shameless grifter in his proffessional life

Attached: 1652830017037.jpg (500x404, 50.07K)

Brazil is basically what the United States is turning into, a nation of mutts. No surprise you also don’t see anything wrong with an obese woman.

The problem is even if he is right, he's an aging drug addict who looks like a ghoul. It's a certified "who asked" moment.

Even in Norway if you marry a woman she's going to age and get fat. That's just how life is dude. Come to terms with it now while you're young.

>World’s Fattest Woman and World’s Shortest Man 1922
This fat woman wouldn’t look out of place in a Walmart today. That’s how normalised this shit is. Corn syrup, corn products, seed oils, and all the other bullshit they’ve been feeding you, it’s not good for you. This isn’t normal and you can’t convince me otherwise. And no, just because you’re ageing doesn’t mean you’ll get fat. That’s just plain cope and pure laziness. My mother’s a prime example why you’re wrong, she’s 58 and she looks like she’s in her late 30s. Take care of your bodies and pay attention to what you’re eating.

Attached: kv.jpg (1028x1468, 368.98K)

Bruh no one's denying the obesity epidemic lmao. JP is an ugly ass benzo fiend who put his personal thoughts out on Twitter and paid the price.

Even you most likely aren't much of a looker, this woman probably wouldn't even acknowledge your existence (mine either tbf). If you announce you don't want to fuck someone who would never fuck you get ready to be clowned on, simple as.

She is morbidly obese

Please don’t lump me in with you. Your low standards doesn’t make you cool, Mr. Clown.

I hate fat people

Why can't reactionaries understand that beauty is subjective

why can't leftwing understand that reality is objective

Attached: 2462528246.png (1084x1268, 1.74M)

Being a fat woman doesn't matter. Being an ugly or even average dude with no money ,(((You))), puts you far below fat women on the social hierarchy. That's why people laugh when you declare you wouldn't fuck her. She's fucking Chad dude she doesn't need you.

Yep, also fucking prostitutes objectively doesn't take your virginity

can someone translate this post

5'9 bros...

This isn't even one of those fat women with good distribution she's straight up gross and this is after they airbrushed away all the stretch marks

"No one cares who incels would/wouldn't fuck"

Is that easier, Gomez?

Seeing how these magazine pics are heavily edited to the max, I'd say that dude is correct. Imagine how she looks irl and without makeup

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x800, 186.88K)

Right wingers know nothing of beauty

>I would never have sex with this woman.

Attached: 1651956742171.png (645x770, 9.6K)

Face liposuction is a thing.

Attached: fl.jpg (1440x1080, 952.75K)

What's funny is chuds and right wingers in general usually do end up settling for some fat bitch after eventually coming to the realization it's their only real shot.

No

The issue isn't whether or not she's beautiful, the issue is that this pathetic imbecile actually wastes his time participating in this dynamic, and also believes it to be the realm of scathing philosophical and societal analysis for a self proclaimed "public intellectual"
Why isn't chomsky commenting on this? Would Lacan and baudrillard be twitter posting on fat women? Would Edward Said or Thomas Sowell make that kind of post?
How embarrassing of contemporary discourse that such undignified and shallow retards like Jordan Peterson are the top minds in its discussions. It's funny because what Peterson constantly rambles about is the "decline" of "western society" when his fame is a symptom of exactly that

Attached: 1625004777570.png (846x943, 1.18M)