One day your heart will beat for the last time...

One day your heart will beat for the last time. With this last pulsation your brain will receive it's last dose of oxygen allowing you to process your imminent end. Without oxygen you will lose consciousness, your brain will suffer from brain damage. Your organs will stop functioning and you will fall in a coma and you die. What do you think of this in your nation ?

Attached: k.png (255x197, 7.52K)

I’ll just restart my heart, should be able to shock it back

VERY american post

Shills

hope it happens sooner than later

Very educated frenchman, yes sir.

>pulsation

I wouldn't mind being dead before 40 or 50 as the latest, old age turns you into a monster.

I think I might already be dead

>tfw finite time left

its over

Well I like sleeping too so sounds based

You like getting drunk
You like getting high
You like taking walks
You like meditating
You like video games
You like television
You like long drives
You like sleeping
To clear your mind

And then you're terrified of death?

I rather die at 40. Much better than spending old age in misery and health issues.

I am an American. They will just just put us in new shelves and flash start us. We don't really die like you guys. Foreigners are so silly with their "death" stuff.

I'm more worried about looks deteriorationg, suffering is nothing compared to waking up every day and having to spend decades being a monstrosity, human body is not supposed to live past 47.

No... that's incorrect. The human body is designed to live forever, it's just environmental issues wearing down our telomere caps because of flaws in Dna replication brought about usually by outside radiation.
Death is just a flaw humanity can correct.

dunno nigga, I will be dead before old, of course I will try everything to stop that abomination but dunno how long I will last.

That would make a nice song

>ain't that the best we have
>until our last breath

That's scary

>What do you think of this in your nation ?
it's taking much time than expected to reach that point

I've been having a fair bit of anxiety lately and this post DIDN'T help at ALL.

Attached: 1605486588069.jpg (750x750, 37.94K)

Except it won't. I won't ever die.

I accept death. I always keep death in my mind, it actually helps me enjoy life more and be at peace.

>one day my mom and dad will be gone

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

we consider death as a part of life
original Chinese philosophy didn't talk about the death itself a lot