Do you support their independence? Explain why

Do you support their independence? Explain why.

Attached: Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png (1280x853, 15.13K)

>Do you support their independence?
Yup
>Explain why.
Don't see why not.

do you have family in Quebec or any relation with them at all?

No
They are one of the planets largest deposits of natural seethe and I wont see it go to waste

Yes many of my cousins are from Quebec.

yeah
they aight

Are you from Maine?

Yes, because of angloids, painfull.

Yes
Because I knew a guy from there who was a pretty cool dude

>Québec independence
Will never happen because of the influx of new immigrants from third world shitholes during the past 30 years. It's not even a debatable question anymore.

Nah I'm a Canadian living in the US

Not really. If they got independence it would stir up more shit in our states. Not that they'd be allowed to leave, but I don't need the car bombings.

I dont understand why they dont leave them alone, they have huge unhabitd lands and they hate the french, so just leave them alone, everybody happy.

We let them do whatever they want

Not really tho, let them alone stupid angloid cuck.

Yes
>why
Romance speaking brothers shouldn't be subjects of eternal anglo rule and neither their new world spawn, they should at the very least enjoy nominal independence.

Can we leave the federation?

Actually according to current research the separatist movement is very strong especially amongst the youth. Zoomers and X+ are for it. Millenials are against.

>Not that they'd be allowed to leave
Canada literally granted them a referendum of independence
>Will never happen because of the influx of new immigrants from third world shitholes during the past 30 years
damn, like Catalonia

I think this happens in every separatist movement in the world and it's bc the youth tend to be more revolutionary and in favor of big changes. I might be wrong though.

>Canada literally granted them a referendum of independence
I mean our states would not be allowed to leave. But our Lost Causes warriors would go loco and start shooting up statehouse.

>Will never happen because of the influx of new immigrants from third world shitholes during the past 30 years
damn, like Catalonia

Welcome to the tactic governments have been using for years. The Walloons screeched that they rather speak arabic than french then had all the arabs move to Brussels and Flanders

And guys from Vancouver and shit came there to vote..

>Do you support their independence
Yes

>But wouldn't that split the rest of Canada in half?
Yes which is why I also support the full integration of the maritime provinces (and northern Maine) into La République Québecoise

Enough with Anglo-Saxon imperialism, and the Canadian terrorist state.

Vive le Québec libre et catholique.

Attached: Duplessis.png (705x913, 747.99K)

Maybe your ancestors should have fought harder

Attached: 238745329847565789.jpg (1920x960, 326.29K)

Coming from the cuck that's rich

But he's not French

Yes, every province, state, city should secede if they decide to do so

>endless seethe
do you ever get tired?

Absolutely. Hes an angloid cuck with an angloid mindset and stuff. Thats the definition of a cuck.

Do you even get tough ?

Lol just lol. It's an Anglo world you just live in it

>forced to learn English
>small frenchoid brain still cant speak it properly

Like his penis?

>Canada literally granted them a referendum of independence
It wasn't granted by the federal government. It was organised at a provincial level and the federal started freaking out in case there would be a majority for independence.

No, because I don't think it would be good for anyone. If it turns out I'm wrong, I'd support it.

>every province, state, city should secede if they decide to do so
that might be going too far. There have to be issues relating to history, language, identity etc. that gives reason to these kinds of movements

Cuz fuck chink Canada.

I guess. I would be sorta funny. I honestly don't care either way.

but a majority for yes would have resulted in an independent Quebec, right?

don't say that

Damn, from what I'm reading here, Quebec might be the independence movement with more support in the world.

Yes just like my Catalan

I agree with Hans-hermann Hoppe on this issue (localism)