/brit/

Pengest ting edition

Attached: 1652775413105.jpg (640x965, 104.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6IoTsbZ5tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

OH LAWDY of da tings

Milton Keynes chads
>well planned roads
>well placed suburbs
>lots of parking space
>big shopping centre

non milton keynes homosexuals
>nooooo you have to live in a terraced house in a city because... you just do ok!
>i like parking outside of the city centre and then walking into the city proper, thats a proper walking city!
>you know i can just get the bus if i want!
>um hello where are the OLD buildings lol?

If we had any sense post WW2 we would have designed the entire country similar to Chadton Keynes

Peterson's confirmed low-T

Good evening. I hate anglos.

Attached: 98585.png (474x474, 10.37K)

i fucking hate living in wales lads. its fucking shite. everything is a dead ting before 11. it's shit. everyone is poor and ugly and retarded, get me out of here

Live your Life in Luton.

Attached: Luton.png (1520x536, 1.55M)

Suburbs are a blight that encourages fat people to drive around in cars and also not eco friendly at all

currently pissed as a parrot in the morning

this but only northerners

Hes rather lost the plot hasnt he. Got a decent fanbase talking about personal libteries and self-responsibly and then almost died in russia, raised a whore, only eats meat, never shuts up about how miserable he is and is perpetually angry with everything and everyone. Miss the days when he was on the h3h3 podcast and stuff.

you're from brazil. let it sink in

Doesn’t look that bad

>eco friendly

Attached: 1643715731059.jpg (1603x1259, 191.21K)

Funny watching Jordan Peterson morph into a Christopher Hitchins type fella

Grass is always greener, there's boring shitholes everywhere.

I just farted and it smells like something has died in there

Is this normal?

i miss you roof user

Attached: 1A322AC4-7B44-4C0F-9791-3ADF928B5297.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

You look fucking bad tho, ugly gypsy runt

brazil be kidding me

Based Jordan

Wait till you try and get your caravan through the city center.

Incel

Rorke destroying the planet to own the libs

mad how an irishman played james bond innit

yeah, it's really 'cringe' to not want the oceans to acidify and the forests to not all burn down and for our planet to enter mass extinction mode. Dumb zoom era wanting to preserve the natural beauty of our planet.

Looking in stolen mirrors again kek?

Fucking retard

if i met the rest of /brit/ sober i would just blend in and be nice to you all.

if i was drunk i wouldn't be able to contain my laughter at your freakishness. i would laugh and then start battering you for fun

>british man plays a british charecter
Dont see the issue

Attached: 1643733492624.png (431x492, 296.98K)

worked in wales for a bit last year and honestly the people are dysgenic as fuck, do all the good looking people move to England or something?

Tell you what if there's one thing i like it's lads with big hands putting their extra large fists in my gaping bumhole and saying wahey mikey that's a big baggy bumhole you've got there how did it get so baggy is it all the fisting (they barely touch the sides)

You're an ugly little autistic manlet, you wouldnt do shit.

just put water and ice into my red wine and it tasted so much better lads

the pressure of not being able to name the jew while all his fans are anti semitic must be really difficult

You're seething like a faggot? Alright faggot, keep seething.

Fuck off? Nah, i'll stay here and make you seethe, faggot

For all your education and all your smarts, you’re still just a runt in a cage

>yeah, it's really 'cringe' to not want the oceans to acidify and the forests to not all burn down and for our planet to enter mass extinction mode. Dumb zoom era wanting to preserve the natural beauty of our planet.

Attached: c71.jpg (923x1200, 243.8K)

haha sorted him right out

Pretty high lads finna have a wank

i'm 6ft and 100 kg of broad shouldered beefy goodness with experience in boxing and mma. i'd beat the shit out at least 5 /brit/tards at once easy

alri Billy corgan

(it is all the fisting btw aha)

corrr imagine shaging some dirty hipster slag in her converted van

youtube.com/watch?v=_6IoTsbZ5tg

any good booktubers?

I can tell you’ve no actual experience with violence. Fighting in a ring isn’t even remotely the same to the street. And if you did have any experience with it you wouldn’t be looking for trouble. You’d try to avoid it. You just sound naive as fuck and insecure too.

Attached: 1652451755156.jpg (1600x1200, 552.63K)

Attached: 1654574659636.webm (576x1024, 901.42K)

why is she living in a van

Doctors recomend their patients play sports
But never e-sports eh
Mad that we are ment to pretend the gamer freaks get to be called "athletes"

I propose the term "electronic toy profesional"

im 5’7 and 52kg but i reckon id sort you out tbqh

Well 1) she's too beautiful to be a truly grim slag on first glance. BUT. I think that's a RAM Promaster van and if it is she's definitely stchyoopid

i've been in fights with junkies and such and i literally broke their bones. i would slam your head on the pavement then dislodge your shoulder and make your arm explode. it wouldnt even be difficult.

handsome fella

i, mikey the pikey, like to be fisted by tanned lads with big hands

>I've been in fights with junkies
He says swelling with pride.

could absolutely flatten you

M8 your only experience with violence appears to be consensual

Mad how northernly and small the UK actually is

Remember reading somewhere that London is on the same latitude as Moscow. Mindboggling stuff.

Imagine what this island would look like without the gulf stream warming our waters. We’d probably have a modern population of 10 million and little dwarf mammoths from the Ice Age. Everything would be different. We’d get 30 feet of snow like the Canadians do.

One is a religious moralist and the other had a bigger hate biner for atheism than Dawkins. They’re nothing aiike

was watching youtube on my phone earlier and got an anti piracy ad. haven't seen one of those in over a decade

Attached: 57C21914-924B-4066-8EDC-C0C6972628F5.jpg (901x651, 143.1K)

mental how moses's burning bush was probably weed

Suburbs allow you to have a nice big house with privacy and a yard, but also be an hour's drive from a city MAX.

You’ve beaten up smackheads? Oooh, you’re ‘ard

any nigger hating man in

yes