Impossible to suffer in Spain

Impossible to suffer in Spain

Attached: Spain.webm (320x568, 2.66M)

they all look anglo af

>go to spain
>seek out lightskinned blonde girls
Why? Tanned girls with dark hair >>>>> the rest

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104.44K)

I've never had a casual conversation with a non-blood-related woman over age 19 in my entire life.

I wish I was black

Attached: Pepe2.jpg (976x850, 78.07K)

why is he Black?

He is the cities designated BBC liaison

a lot slags here look like that

made for the big barcelona

?

>Wearing sunglasses at night

Attached: Hegel_portrait_by_Schlesinger_1831.jpg (452x572, 181.25K)

nogcope thread, you dont have whatever status this fag has, so you post this on int

Bet he only got the fuck one of them

Black sexpats are usually just wealthy black guys that entice thots just by being in-shape, rich, and not like the black immigrants they see begging them for money or hassling them or chimping out in the streets.

I hate when people use this meme, what if he's high?

those same pan handlers are the OPs of threads like this, very shameful

very hard to suffer with bbc

Attached: 1651685321983.webm (720x1280, 1.84M)

pathetic brown simps

I have a hard time believing those immigrants know how to read and write, much less work a computer. I also feel bad for saying this since I'm black too.

Attached: 1641569270991.webm (576x1024, 1.9M)

I bet they would pay lots of shit to these girls just to be able to take puctures with them

Old ones maybe. Young extroverted guys don't really have much trouble unless they're aiming for instagram models. I remember that video being passed around of the black guy in Argentina, and I couldn't tell if it was because he was the first black guy they've seen or because he had a camera and this was a club, but chicks were throwing themselves at him so hard it pissed a few guys off.

Wtf why are they w*ite?

I tought Spain was full of swarthy med queens i bet f*anco banned all med queens to appease Shitler that the only conclusion i have for this bullshit