Fuck Disney

>The circle is now complete. When I left you, two weeks ago on Season 3, Episode 8 of Kenobi: A Star Wars Tale, I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master.

Attached: obiwan vs darth.jpg (1200x676, 123.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/film/news/disney-pixar-same-sex-affection-censorship-dont-say-gay-bill-1235200582/
youtu.be/St4ZfqV5c-s?t=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney Wars isn't canon, if you want Star Wars beyond the movies take the EU pill.

Attached: 51996.jpg (476x750, 128.17K)

Darth Maul got to fuck THIS?

The new "my powers have doubled since we last met Count"

>I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...last week

>”Obi-Wan? He must be dead by now. No, you my friend are the last remnant of that old religion”
>”Tarkin, I saw him a few years ago, I have no idea why you’re so surprised. I don’t even know why I was.”

Attached: AB7BD92D-F363-4836-949C-36E5BE5A7ECF.jpg (1170x1170, 114.16K)

kek that's a good one

Disney is against faggots, trannies and dykes unironically. Disney is forever based: variety.com/2022/film/news/disney-pixar-same-sex-affection-censorship-dont-say-gay-bill-1235200582/

Sure thing.

Attached: 5f77706469c3a.jpg (598x652, 49.79K)

this is for the audiences in china and the middle east you fucking imbecile

and yet they still approve this shit
youtu.be/St4ZfqV5c-s?t=19

this can't be real

But it do

>This small detail that doesn't affect me at all is making me IRRATIONALLY ANGRY AAAARAGHH!!

Attached: incel.jpg (406x596, 18.35K)

>>This small detail that doesn't affect me at all is making me IRRATIONALLY ANGRY AAAARAGHH!!

Attached: antiwork.jpg (1333x2000, 244.43K)

lol

Episode 3 already broke this continuity, retard

>chuds again seething because a perfectly fine POC character appears in a show
such many cases

>Fuck, we need a couple of ships here, we're outnumbered
>We're here to help you
>Thanks! we really needed at least two other fighters in here, now we can make it...wait, radar only shows one ship
>Yes, we're here
>...pilot, how many of you are there?
>one

Legacy is total dreck.

I Mean it still can potentially fit, here in the original movie it’s implied he’s already seen Vader in the suit previously which was strikingly never established in the original continuity, also the “he’s more machine now than man” quote indicates that he’s fully aware about his transformation into what he currently is. While obi wan did know about him losing an arm or two, he probably didn’t know until he saw him again about how much more of a mechanical puppet to sheev he really became. Execution wise I think we’re gonna see something very interesting come out of this

No no no. You'll be reading 48 hours of leia arguing about politics for star systems you don't care about. The extended universe was a mistake. Star wars canon is Episode 1 to 9. Nothing else. And fuck disney.