Australia is full

>Australia is full

Attached: 1653002161781.jpg (720x815, 165.68K)

the rest is inhospitable desert full of jimnys

make australia a reservation and deport all whites there

And like more than a 3rd of all that landmass is perfectly inhabitable

fuck off

it is full tho

full of shit

My Country: Full
Your Country: Soon to be empty

>DUUUDE WE NEED TO INDUSTRIALIZE ALL OF AUSTRALIA EVERY SINGLE SQUARE INCH NEEDS TO BE FULL OF PEOPLE
people like you are why the ecosystem is dying

It's surely a similar story for most countries: main city metropolitan areas contain extremely dense populations compared to the remaining regions. There are people living in suburbs and towns all around the coast and relatively nearby highlands but much more spread out and in smaller clusters.

I want china to colonize all of it

Wypipo sure love their empty spaces

Any country would look like that if you have units of measurement that small

yes we need china to destroy the ecosystem on another continent with industrial waste and ghost cities, one isn't enough

can't wait until we experience a complete collapse in the food chain from their obsession with vacuuming the sea to feed 1.4 billion people

The other areas is full of lethal predators that could kill you just by looking at them.

>Adults employed in the agriculture, forestry and fishing industries as a percentage of the adult population in Australia based upon the 2011 census, divided geographically by statistical local area
Much of said "empty space" employees a bunch of people and provides meat, grain and vegetable products for both the country itself and export for various countries around the world.

Attached: _Australia_by_SLA_-_BCP_field_7334_Agriculture_forestry_and_fishing_Total.png (1280x1007, 241.17K)

>Australia is full
Time to nuke then

vatnik moment

If it's so empty why didn't hitler send the jews to australia?

Hard to send trains across the ocean, desu.

>a place where everything can kill you
I don't care what prison brits say abos are chads for being able to survive such an environment