This is one of the few bong towns that was planned from scratch rather than evolving from a village bit by bit...

This is one of the few bong towns that was planned from scratch rather than evolving from a village bit by bit. Do you like it?

Attached: milton.jpg (1020x612, 270.09K)

no, looks too y*nkish.

automobiles were a mistake

no, sorry

Entirely soulless

60s (((town planners))) need to be dug up from their graves and hurled into landfill. The sheer amount of countryside they murdered is appalling

Milton Keynes is loved throughout the UK for it's many roundabouts

depressing and disgusting. fuck merikkka

for fucks sake milton needs to be nuked and have its inhabitants genocided

Milton Keynes mentioned

Attached: A32C94AC-39F3-4BC8-B340-169C9A32D736.jpg (1280x959, 1.36M)

the duality of the Britishman

It's a bit shit innit?

America with roundabouts

Attached: A8B0B0B2-60F7-4A85-8928-1373B7CEC897.jpg (612x458, 72.75K)

one of the biggest aspect of modernest planning is planning around cars, planners back then believed that cars are the future and the whole concept of garden city has most became parking lot city where the space that supposedly freed up by highrises were delegated to large highways and parking structures.

Jesus fucking christ no

Its literally a blog of America in the English countryside. Ugly flat souless blocks and souless suburbia to boot. With all the drawbacks as well - shit parking making me walk 10 minutes to get to the shopping centre

t. Lived there for 2 years

Also, I went to the taco bell there and 2 fat black women that looked like they were straight out of one of Americas innercity ghettos. Like, I'm not even sure how they got there considering how I've never seen any ghettofied blacks in the UK. the blacks from the rough areas here are all hoody wearing roadmen

Also you know its fucking souless when I thought the dome in the thumbnail was a Chinese train station before I realised it was MK

Milton Keynes chads
>well planned roads
>well placed suburbs
>lots of parking space
>big shopping centre

non milton keynes homosexuals
>nooooo you have to live in a terraced house in a city because... you just do ok!
>i like parking outside of the city centre and then walking into the city proper, thats a proper walking city!
>you know i can just get the bus if i want!
>um hello where are the OLD buildings lol?

If we had any sense post WW2 we would have designed the entire country similar to Chadton Keynes

Its got the homeless camps and occasional gun crime to boot.

One cheeky fella actually set up a proper double sized bed and book shelf right outside the trainstation's gate, to maximise income through footfall.

Pic related - the train station. Absolutely SOVLESS. The big fake modern facade isn't even the real train station. Its literally a standard atrium leading to a bridge and then the shitty old red bricked platforms. The building is just an office block spread wide to make it look modern

Attached: MiltonKeynesCentral-StationSquare[1].jpg (886x508, 82.3K)

you deserve 100 lashings for this post

Created to be the main capital of the city by free masons

ended up like a slum like the rest of the country

Attached: DQpPk2OWsAAhyYy.jpg (1200x600, 398.91K)

Cars were the future and now most of Britain is fucked up with tiny windy roads that were designed around horses. Milton Keynes is a diamond in the rough.

In Shenley off Faraday drive there's a series of flats that looks like they were converted from a previous commercial property, like a door to a series of offices that couldn't find businesses to move into.

The ultimate in bug pod living

Attached: MK redwood gate.png (1000x490, 853.02K)

YOU WILL LIVE IN THE CENTRALISED POPULATION POD

Attached: T0FLMTMwNDU2NDQ3[1].jpg (640x480, 40.31K)

The most soulful part of Milton keynes

Attached: POS_011[1].jpg (400x280, 193.05K)