Yeah…it’s looking like a recession next year

Yeah…it’s looking like a recession next year

Attached: 8F656864-4359-438D-AFDF-1CFC9704928A.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

youre gonna have to keep the car for the 3rd year and go to florida instead of the bahamas… how horrible

>next year
world ended already

Three years is a long time.

>chinese housing market collapsing due to retard ccp
>china set to demographically die in our lifetime
>russian economy collapsing due to sanctions
>russia set to become a failed dead state in a few years
>western economy collapsing due to inflation and now the sanction oil embargo will raise prices because sanctions are a double edged blade fucking civilians economies into oblivion
>will lead to extremism and ethnic conflict everywhere
>global food reserves collapsing due to ukraine war so no food for poor countries
>poor countries collapse
>mass famine and chaos

Anything else i forgot to add? And behold a pale horse...

Attached: 1652627495092.jpg (500x376, 21.34K)

climate change, check out those south asian temperatures

yes yes the economy will surely crash this time! 2 more weeks

1 day less of mcdonalds to you

Attached: 1603327281300.jpg (700x607, 58.05K)

Oh well. I'll just rent out my house for an extortionate amount of money and live in a van until it passes

What does that mean? Will it actually affect my daily life? Please resond

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

ah yes, the feedback loops have also begun.setting global temperatures to spiral out of control. The permafrost is melting and the arctic will melt completly in our lifetime.Which will increase temperatures even more. Most megafauna like polar bears will go extinct. Africa will turn into uninhabitable desert. Wildfires in siberia are larger than most countries. The gulf stream may collapse changing the climate of the world irreversibly and causing mass migrations in all directions.

Idc we have oil

why do people pretend inflation is a new phenomenon?
from the 1960 all throughout the early 80s the world had +5% inflation rates every sigle year, and often more it's not a point of no return

wages are stagnant. Prices are inflating. When people cant make enough money to have
families the economy stops moving and spirals into
DOOM
DOOM
DOOM

you forgot how to make children decades ago, don't pretend that it's muh inflation now because it's only been a year or two of mildly increased rates

Just raise the interest rates lol

It's trump's fault

You are retarded beyond help

no it's Biden withdrawing from everything that Trump set in motion just to give WashPost some headlines.

humanity hasn't had any issues having children while making under a dollar a day for millennia, firsties just refuse to procreate and blame it on some arbitrary economic metric
if some species of wild animal was that picky when it came to reproducing they'd go extinct in a few generations
and we're not even on the bleakest point of the last 100 years either, what the fuk do you whiners know about living with high inflation rates

I unironically bought everything I need now before we go down and things might get expensive (new phone, new bed, new table etc..)

Based fellow chad used to four digits inflation rates

Like what?

Biden is saving your cunt while the EU will go down. Somalia is being invaded by u so ur economy is basically going to go up soon. Also the US will largely fill the gap that Russia previously held (liquid gas instead of natural gas, oil, etc..)

Short the S&P 500 and laugh at the poor fags.