Who is favorite character in Western mythology?

As a Chinese person, so I am completely unbiased here: My favorite character in the Bible is Moses.

Moses is awesome, he reminds me of a Westerner version of Krishna or Heracles.

I love the mythology of the Westerners. I love the Abrahamic religions, and I love the story of Moses so much.

Attached: prince-egypt-promo.png (1000x563, 704.57K)

You sound like you're developing schizophrenia NGL.

Do you find it unfair that Westerners blame Chinese people for Coronavirus even though they worship Moses who created plagues?

I am also Chinese. My favourite character is Yakub, he created the white women who I worship. What I would give to have a white gf in London.

Attached: file.png (402x600, 187.47K)

that movie is kino

it's summer time, and school is out, i have to use my summer break wisely before summer school session begins.

I like Lucifer

why did the authors of the bible give the villain of the storybook a cool name like lucifer?

Yes, why that does actually sound quite unfair now that you put forth that argument.

Odysseus

I like Homer too.

Correction he created us brown people then we carried on his work and did the worst sin of all look it up on wikipedia

i thought saudis were white though

Odysseus, Beowulf.
Noone up here cares about semitic religions except a small cult of retards

No we aint whitey

sweden has an official state church/religion.

>Moses a Westerner version of Heracles
Are you legiimately retarded?

what do you mean? today in the modern day, westerners worship moses. they dont worship heracles.

>Moshe
>Western

yes.

Attached: Europe-religion-1024x899.png (1024x899, 215.22K)

You are not that wrong on the view of Moshe from the side of westerners but he was a Hebrew and belongs to them, not westerners. The Shmot (Exodus) after all narrates their foundational myth as a nation. I don’t think you can just take that from them and give it to “westerners”

That's true. But more people know the word westerner than know the word hebrew, so thats why i typed western in my post.

all the beliefs of the westerners after all are just an offshoot - a spinoff if you will - of the hebrews.