A third of a million indians live better than europoors thanks to their sheer will

>a third of a million indians live better than europoors thanks to their sheer will
its over

Attached: 9BF32E88-EA8F-4211-8F67-3BF7660CB304.jpg (1200x1200, 377.96K)

there has to be a correlation with indians and modern software being bloated garbage

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

good morning sir

I'm going to become one of them. I am finishing my bachelor's of medicine and surgery and going to the US for an MD.

I've seen a bunch of you cunts around my Walmart recently, when are we gonna start getting good Indian restaurants

End H-1B

as soon as their women are done sucking my big white dick.

isn't the only reason they get hired because they don't have to pay them as much?

and because they will sacrifice time with their family to work obscene overtime hours.

Yes, and they speak English which is a bonus. They also have whole companies in India to help an applicant game the H-1B system.

wo let that filth into the country?

Idk lol, I rarely eat indian food. I think mexican food is where the magic is

>subhumans make shit

I am on h1b and prolly makes more than every poster makes in this thread, combined

This is also true, I did engage in that practise, but not anymore. That shit is stressful

and your dick will remain dry until the end of your days. you'll always be a latecomer, showed up after it started getting good.

That's the power of sheer willpoower

lol sure if thinking that makes you happy

happy? you need guys like me to be happy to continue doing what you're doing. i'm not happy. i'm very unhappy.

bullshit, how much do you make

> you need guys like me to be happy to continue doing what you're doing
Who’s you and idc about you dude

sr eng at big tech