I like these guys' podcast but why is everyone who writes in a raging tumblr faggot?

I like these guys' podcast but why is everyone who writes in a raging tumblr faggot?

Attached: 1638736495420.jpg (3000x3000, 804.49K)

The target audience is lib dem voting north london middle class types.
Kermode encourages it as he inserts his own politics into the show more and more.

Attached: kermodeandmayo.jpg (242x251, 42.11K)

if you wear thick black framed glasses like that, you're a cunt.

they're the one who likes artsy foreign films

Was genuinely baffled to find out Kermode had a wife, had been listening to his show for a while thinking he was a poof.

Attached: 1631852559418.jpg (1536x2048, 338.08K)

because they're like him.

because it's BBC Radio

the guy used to look pretty chad. but he's a genuine obsessive nerd.

Attached: mark-kermode[1].jpg (743x565, 48.56K)

Kermode gave a glowing review to Jackass 4

Kek, he looks like Morrissey.

Trump broke kermode, else wise he would have achieved goated status

I had to stop listening as I couldn’t deal with half the podcast being letters and in-jokes

goddamn

So I got introduced to the podcast through youtube and would just listen to the review portions on there, only recently started listening to the full show and you're right, the first 20 minutes is all callbacks to previous episodes, I mean how are you meant to jump in?

>I mean how are you meant to jump in?

You aren't. The show is designed to simulate the feeling of being in a smug middle-class clique. If you aren't "in" then you never will be.

Heee's a 1950's bin man!

It certainly wasn't glowing. He liked it, but had to do the pretentious film critic thing of literally apologizing for enjoying himself while watching "lesser art."

Attached: ml.jpg (241x269, 9.05K)

>poof
Nah he's just German so he comes off that way

90% of it is on Simon Mayo who is an absolutely Alan Partridge-tier broadcaster

He has another podcast that is worse because his co-host is your typical capeshit loving melt