Why 9s europe so full of farms

Why 9s europe so full of farms

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-172339_Maps.jpg (720x1560, 739.31K)

bump

OH YEAH... WHY WOULD LAND INHABITATED FOR 1000S OF YEARS HABVE A LOT OF FARMS... WE REALLY NEED EINSTEIN TO AWNSER THIS!

why dont u preserve the environment

I'm assuming you're trying to criticize the whole, don't chop down the rainforest talk, your country receives. Do you have prove that that location in France hasn't been grasslands for thousands of years?

because the world has too many people

I love 9s he's so cute

And how does that change the fact that you could stop farming on it?

europe was never a rainforest, also if those farmlands ceased to exist you'd starve because europe would still need food and brazil has plenty

where would they farm then? people need food, countries need their crops

yes bc see those deep green spots?
remanents of original vegetation

Not this shitty comparison again.

Or it's moorland, that the French in the area let be natural, or forest or grasslands. I looked it up recently, a 1/3 of the land in that area is natural, don't quote me on the percentage.

It isnt retard, those few deep green spots in the middle of this gigantic crop puzzle are forests.
You can see in google maps by just zooming in

>Or it's moorland
It obviously fucking is. All those green areas in France are inaccessible to other kinds of agriculture for one reason or another (could also be mountainous areas etc.). You're talking to a mentally retarded troll who's trying to make some stupid point for the hundred time. He will never succeed in anything but embarrassing himself.

Europa, the beacon of environmental protection…

Attached: E81C3966-AF1C-4E69-B92D-3606CDF59B40.png (1355x667, 1.71M)

Can't speak for the rest of europe, but most of our woodland was cut down by the Bronze Age, a lot of it irreversibly so.

If that is how retarded we're going to make this then I can inform you that Europe is actually reforesting. The area covered in forest is dramatically increasing all over the continent.

Look at all the rainforests in this picture that the evil Europeans are cutting down right as we speak... such hypocrites... I am retarded monkey and nobody will ever agree with me but I will keep making this thread anyway...

>1/3 of the land in that area is natural

One 3rd is forest, but natural areas encompass more (wetlands, alpine areas, rocky plateaux in the south etc)
We are sparsely populated for western Europe standards, although yeah actual untouched wilderness hasn't been a thing for millenias

This is the argument that many woke westerners don't even realize. Everyone is shitting on Brasil for destroying forests for farming but Europe's been almost completely wiped out of forests to farm food for like past 2 thousands years. Now with global population boom worldwide someone got to frow food for all these people an Brazil is cutting forests while Europe is actually growing in forest cover and is outsourcing food production

There are almost no prime forests in EU anymore. 99% of forests are man-made or managed by humans. There are some prime forest lefts like Białowieża on polish-belarus border but that's it

Spain is Top1 country in the world (USA is second) in Nature Biosphere Reserves. We have lots of protected land thanks to low density.

Also Europe historic climate (Ice Age 10.000 years ago, miniIce Ages later,), colder climate than Brazil and being a relatively small continent with lots of people made using forests for winter a basic need.

You are cutting down the Amazonas for greed.

>nd is outsourcing food production
Except they arent. EU is literally the biggest food producer on earth.[
Brazil is up there aswell, and they want to fuck our agro simply bc its competing with theirs.

Actually what OP wants you to think is
>europeons are cutting down all the trees just look!
When the reverse is happening lol.
He's an autistic retard don't bother.

motha France saving the nature

Attached: 8CB2B42D-239A-4F8C-B61D-95CBB041CC17.png (1348x672, 1.71M)

I was speaking specifically of Mayenne.

Well no, everything now is being pumped with soy beans and palm oil as it's cheap af. Advanced economies are buying tons of soy and palm oil and they create demand for countries like Brasil and Indonesia to produce more

Oh I see
Thought you meant the whole country since that 1/3 aligned with the national forest coverage

There is no environment. Europe is almost entirely manmade.

I'm new to Any Forums but it does seem like their's a lot of trolls here, like elsewhere.

Meh this one's ok
Small parcels, hedges that are great for continuity of habitats, looks like several different crops too
If you want peak boring fields in France you need to look up the Beauce

What woke westerners don't realize is that [proceeds to talk about the issue like every woke westerner in existence].

These yellow spots ar just farms after the harvest

Attached: 3189592A-A2F4-411A-AEA1-53F1E7201AF9.png (1361x669, 1.69M)

It doesn't. They'll cope and use mental gymnastics instead

You can actually see the plantation lines

Nobody will ever EVER care about your google maps screenshots. Stupid autistfag

>If you want peak boring fields in France you need to look up the Beauce
Literally frances is simply plastered with farms wherever you look at it on google stallite

That's not a bad percentage for the whole country.