In the mid-nineties, all entertainment was forbidden in saudi arabia...

In the mid-nineties, all entertainment was forbidden in saudi arabia, everything playing football in front if your house is enough to get you in jail, and that's when the saudi drifting come as entertainment to the saudi youth

Attached: arab-drift.jpg (1024x853, 73.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you say this like it's bad

going to jail for playing football is really bad, but drifting is cool if you do it right

I remember reading a paper talking about drifting in Saudi Arabia. It has been going on since at least the late 70s but exploded in popularity in the 90s. Many famous drifters joined Al Qaeda. Terrorist organizations would recruit at drifting competitions. They put a lack of entertainment and a ban on sexual relationships as the principal cause. I think it has declined since the mid-2000s.

It's more entertaining when someone else does it wrong desu

There are some pretty nasty drifting accidents that get posted on gif

can you play football in front of your house now?

What about TV?

yes

oh TV....this one was hot topic, back in the day in like 80s if you have tv you will be considered as a cuck.

shit sucks so hard man

what changed?

Saudis become less retarded and less toxic, and the hypocritical extremists got kicked out of country

how do they do it? in fwd economy cars??? and that two wheel stunt?

do you like the Saudis?

based saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

this songs music is so so much better than the "singing"

>laying football in front if your house is enough to get you in jail,
lmao whats wrong with football?

of course i like my people, but i wish if they were more honest to themselves, nothing killed saudis like coping, saudis cope in steroid, it's hard for them to accept the truth and fixing the situations, their is ego too high, and if their ego still like that maybe we will say a big downfall

i don't know, even breathing will get you in trouble back in the day

agreed

I mean the royal family

yes i like em.

pic related

Attached: early.png (3738x2244, 564.75K)

What's the Saudi dorifuto scene like today, are they still running in the 90s?

government really ended the whole drifting scene at the start of 2014