>take (cold) shower
>put my pilchas on
>drink boiling hot mate while listening to the local radio for news
>go out and take care of crops and animals
>eat juicy steak every day
>smoke hand rolled natural tobacco
>drink some wine or canha at night to keep myself warm
>repeat the next day

Such is life for the gaucho during winter.

Attached: 1652970020110.png (852x1362, 620.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVDFt0dys4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>winter
how different even are the "seasons" so close to the equator

Sounds as empty as sitting at a computer all day and eating styrofoam container salad.
It's all meaningless.

>summer ranges from 18c at night to 40c during the day
>winter ranges from -5c at night to 16c during the day
at least where I live.

dont overdose on that CLASSIC cope pigskin

You forgot the part about the butt sex

>so close to Ecuador
Dude, you just go by the South most distant of Ecuador line, Antartida is in South, is actually in Ecuador?

He's not wrong, you're literally a little below a tropic, something closer to northern Mexico in comparison. Much closer to the equator than the northern hemisphere.

Attached: tropics.jpg (640x427, 38.39K)

Even, the Brazil that is biggest than all the United USA continous, from California, Arkansas, all is smallest than Brazil, USA without the meme lands like Hawaii or Alaska

48 states of USA together have less area than Brazil

>shower during the morning and not at night
why would you go to bed dirty

And what does that have to do with it? You live in an area close to the tropics, size doesn't matter.

its better when its a surprise

>Brazil is the second-longest country as it extends across 38 degrees of latitudes (Chile extends across 39).
It's obviously not a super cold country, but there's bound to be some differences in temperatures between northern and sourthen states of Brazil. By your logic Florida and Washington have the exact same average temperatures.

Your climate is the same or close to northern Mexico, northern Africa, northern India, southern China. t's not my logic, it's the variation of the earth's inclination and your position on the globe.

He is right and you are wrong.

Lol, North Mexico could reach 50C, is a hot clime that you never see in life, neither even if birth in Pernambuco

Jesus Christ, it's like arguing with a toddler.

Countries with high proportions as ours, not make sense painted of one only stuff, the USA isn't some temperate nation, is just majority temperate...

Every day a southerner who ran away from school. Here, an RNG city in northern Mexico has more defined seasons than Porto Alegre, as it is further away from the equator. Colder winter and hotter summer. The Canadian is right and you should study more.

Attached: animal.jpg (777x810, 79.91K)

Mano, repete o que você falou em português porque o seu inglês é uma bosta.

Even our country that have area in 2 Hemispheres...

youtube.com/watch?v=lOVDFt0dys4

Come back home gauchobro