What other cunt's history do you like the most? For me it's the Natives of Mehico

What other cunt's history do you like the most? For me it's the Natives of Mehico

Attached: 1_6nh3MDGjBN5n3VA-zndLDQ.png (1388x781, 1.05M)

All of them
>tfw historylet nation

India. I like Greek history as well but maybe that's because I've just been exposed to it through movies and stuff

China as of late

Attached: c90def70aab44de7e6086e3f0a8dd283.jpg (1555x1823, 406.17K)

England

India
China
Most of Europe
Native American
Basically everyone, even the kingdom of Mali.

Since I've already dissected every aspect of my own country's history, I decided to move on to another one, which happens to be Argentina.

Attached: 1839 - Coraceros - LitografĂ­a de Carlos Morel (1813-1894)2.jpg (841x651, 148.56K)

none of them
>tfw best history nation

I know you're Indian, I see you posting in other Indian threads.

>Native American
To me this is the least interesting culture. They have neighbors to the south building great cities meanwhile they don't make anything worthwhile. White people had to come up with the noble savage trope to give them some character in depictions

Probably US American history, especially the frontiers. Had I been 120 years earlier I'd get my clog ass to Ellis Island asap.

Attached: fur hunter.jpg (632x377, 64.76K)

Majority of the cities of nat americans where built with practicality in mind so not a lot of survived but archeological evidence does present how complex they where and what it took to built them was beyond what has always been thought as just wandering hunter gatherers. The best example is the pueblos in Arizona.
Besides the aztecs even recorded that they originally came from the north.

France a nation very close to us, with the same roots but often totally opposed (during most of history) in the way of handling things

Britain, France, Germany, Italy, greece, Japan, China.
The GOATs.

If you where born 120 years ago, most likely you would had died on some european war, or from some imported disease or get stabbed by someone while in a ship and if you managed to survive all of that, probably be starving to death and in debt in some middle of fucking nowhere frozen hellhole in northern canada.

>Japan
One of these is not like the others

There was no domestic war in NL from the Napoleonic era until WW2. There was already a reputable line between New York and Rotterdam by the late 19th century. Many Dutch families moved in this era to Wisconsin. If you wanna be a whig historian midwit at least do it right.

I find Chinese and Indian history fascinating. They both have a similar trajectory where a unified entity comes and then falls apart into various states fighting each other. The key difference is that China was bureaucratic was India was feudal with a class system.

I want to join one of those full metal armor and sword fighting mma things. Not sure if there any here in the states. It's more of a European thing.

They have an American Bohurt team.
t. visited their events a few times when they were in Europe

Thanks I'll look it up.

rekt