What if America was colonized by slavs?

What if America was colonized by slavs?

Attached: south-america-land-cover.jpg (2000x2800, 1.51M)

It would probably end up better
or worse
I really don't know but I like slavs

did the slavs eterminate the natives like anglos or breed them like the spanish?

It would probably look like chechnya or dagestan but with even more brown people.

It was. There are still natives who practice Orthodox Christianity in Alaska.

schizoest crossover possible

It would be destroyed in a civil war between some nations who pronounce similar words slightly different or pray to a Jew on a differently shaped stick
OP is more qualified to answer but I think Russian colonization of Siberia and the Russian Far East was fairly bloodless and minorities in Russia are treated decently

Slavs have always been kind to natives.

Slavs wouldn't survive northern temperatures. They'd all flock to the southern region.

ajajajajaja

What kind of slavs? I would kill myself i was born a polack

finally i have something in common with a brasilian

The entire thing would be Parana

there are 3 million polish brazilians

we must pray for their souls

Indio + Slav = ?

Minorities in Russia were only treated well if it was useful to the Tsar, ie Finnish Nationalism was supported so they don't join the other Nordics. Poles were not given such support because the Tsar wanted to ensure they stayed under him. The Georgian Orthodox Church was even undermined when Georgia was annexed.

Modern Russia is much nicer to minorities but Imperial Russia was Machiavellian at best.

indiav

slindio

Russians would have avoided tropical regions, all the regions Chales V left to Northern europeans, specifically germans, to settle, in tropical regions, failed.
Germs disliked the weather and fauna and also weren´t capable to beat local tribes.

Maracaibo originally was named New Nuremberg, but the city was burned to the ground by local tribes and settlers killed, so some years later when spanish conquerors reached the region rebuilt the city and renamed it as Maracaibo.

Attached: 1652071526703.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Would they still be rich or follow the same fate as Spain?

But what about the desert like steppes and actual deserts in the caucasus? They're not at all similar to jungles but they're not exactly ideal environments either

I know one girl who has Polish and Guarani ancestry, she’s cute.