Is Heath Ledger the single biggest loss of potential in acting ever? No meme answers like James Deano

Is Heath Ledger the single biggest loss of potential in acting ever? No meme answers like James Deano

Attached: heath_ledger_getty_images_photo_bob_riha_jr_wireimage_116948085.jpg (1200x1200, 192.53K)

Satoshi Kon.

James Gandolfini for me.

Why is he considered great?

Attached: E88EC8C0-DE4B-4F59-B6CA-B4A9BBC2D745.jpg (720x500, 241.06K)

This. He could have killed it even as an old man.
He had a lot of intensity

He was so beautiful

He absolutely had already peaked.

At approximately 7 p.m., filming stopped due to poor lighting conditions. Then an ice slide occurred. A block of ice fell from Mount Dzhimara onto the Kolka Glacier, bringing with it mud and large boulders. This mudflow covered Karmadon Gorge, where the film crew were working. A massive search and rescue operation proved fruitless. 135 people were killed, including Bodrov.

Attached: LodwZnfIRIUR2MRhY7vhY-FUB-EmXzrQjlRh3VRL6x0.jpg (630x1200, 81.85K)

would have been forever typecast as tony soprano, which is only a testament to what a masterful performance he gave in that role. quite possibly the greatest of all time.

Tony Soprano is the best role an actor could ever have. But he could easily keep doing kino forever.

What memorable roles did he even have after sopranos? Nothing really.

Because it was his death that made people realize how kino he was

Attached: TonySop.jpg (316x316, 62.72K)

At this point in his carreer he would have turned to directing woke shit so no loss

This dude was so money

the path was inevitable

Attached: download (8).jpg (289x174, 4.3K)

Heather O'Rourke

Attached: Don't let the Jews get me again.jpg (2048x1363, 188.94K)

He was actually really good in In The Loop, he would've been great as a military general that becomes secretary of defense in Veep

he literally plays the same character in every movie

i literally already described why you perceive it that way

River Phoenix maybe