The ukrainian war has definitely settled the debate of who is the most based country in europe... HUNGARY...

the ukrainian war has definitely settled the debate of who is the most based country in europe... HUNGARY... like poland but without the victim mentality...
when i get older i will live the comfiest of lifes in HUNGARY...

Attached: poland-hungary-2269853_1280.png (1280x905, 149.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1hl83Jpd_OI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDYRa6LWyI
youtu.be/1vQgx28vNsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't come here

youtu.be/1hl83Jpd_OI

Orban is a little bitch and Hungary is a shit country on life support. Based Juncker slapping him like a little bitch

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHABABA OFC SWEDISH user... HAHAAHAHAHABAB

I love Poles but this war has made them absolutely unbearable. I hate that complex of eternal victim, they behave like Serbs and Muslims- constant hysteria, crying, tears, screaming, anger. They are not reconciled with themselves to the end and are big amerophiles which makes them hard core crings. Hungarians also have this victim mentality and whine non-stop because of the Trianon. Both should grow up and start behaving like men.

They aint called a hyena of Europe for nothing

>like poland but without the victim mentality
lol how do you not see our victim complex? it's literally the same as poland just on the other side

>without victim mentality
MUH TRIATHLON REVISE IT NOW, INJUSTICE!!!1!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDYRa6LWyI

Juncker is a fool and an alcoholic. Look at this. He pinched the Croatian prime minister's ass and then sent him a kiss. Lol

It's not really that.
It's just a belief among (too many polish people) that Russians are uncivilized scum and their culture is backward and inhuman and therefore it's good for any nation to escape it and fight it.

It's unfortunately very true feeling among many people especially young ones.

more like hung aryans

Based

or at all
>He pinched the Croatian prime minister's ass and then sent him a kiss.
absolute CHAD

Attached: 1641166917726.jpg (250x211, 7.59K)

Who, poles? You are the most slandered country and people of all time, and you endure it with dignity.

trianon is something to be legitimate sad about if u are hungarian... and even then they barely mention it or cry about it...
only when others mention it hungarians might also talk about it

kapcsold ki a proxit

after they’ll get removed from nato and eu, the hungary will be partitioned in order to lower russian influence in europe and maintain peace

>t. future Moldova

in fortnight

Well I mentioned Trianon. And I know that every year you celebrate the Hungarian Revolution 1848, two Greeks studying in Hungary told me that but I don't get it ... you need to celebrate your great national victories, not cataclysms.

imagine being named after an english adjective lmao

muh triathlon is not a legitimate reason to cry about, before "trianon" hungary wasn't even an independent country it was a slave of austria, trianon gave hungarians independence and the rest of the lands weren't even ethnic hungarian to begin with

>t. actual ukraine
youtu.be/1vQgx28vNsg

>you need to celebrate your great national victories, not cataclysms
uhhh, we only have cataclysms from the past 400 years

>you need to celebrate your great national victories, not cataclysms.
tell that to the polish people

>you need to celebrate your great national victories, not cataclysms
Polishbros... who's going to tell him?

All of this has nothing to do with muh based. It's about Hungary not being energy independent from Russia, while Poland is and therefore can do something about Russia being a geopolitical threat.
We too didn't wait, we had build LNG terminal since 2014 because we knew where things might be coming plus never good to be reliant on supplier, especially gazprom.

LMAO lithuania... i dont take any opinion from ur country on the russian matter seriously... u are in the same boat as poland

Maybe Russia should stop invading other countries, because it just reinforces the image that is fully justified due to shit that was done before.
I didn't care about Russia at all before 2014, was in Western cultural sphere, don't speak Russian and so on. So I always knew that my grandpa hated Russians because they shot at him, deported his family, plus shit Russia done before, but I just set it aside, but now I can understand what grandpa felt and I can understand what Ukrainians feel better.

Westerners don't take anything seriously, it seems, until there is no avoiding the trouble.

>

i dont like the west and dont call me a westener u retard