So

Are they gay?

Attached: aretheygay.png (1138x772, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za6Jk7qRyRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. I need answers

its ambiguous, they have an emotional/intellectual attraction and cant express it healthily due to the system they live in

yes, they just don't know it, because their memories were severed.
that's why they behave like a couple of teenagers who don't know who they are.

interesting theory
Remember when petey said he remembers his first day as though it was his fifth birthday
I wonder if there is something to that, and that all severed people are socially 12

because it's television you tend to dismiss exaggerated attitudes as "writers wanting us to notice that particular trait"
but I think, for instance, the competitiveness of the fat guy over work trivialities is too much, he behaves like a child.
and they treat them like children: office supplies and waffle parties as rewards

So what the fuck is going on in the optics department?

we'll find out today. check the episode title.

when is it dropping?

I'm waiting for Any Forums to tell me. I only know it's today

youtube.com/watch?v=Za6Jk7qRyRg
How do they already have a review out?

I don't know where this show is going but I'm constantly on guard for more depraved LGBTQIA+ propaganda. I fucking hate Hollywood so much it's unreal.

Very inclusive of you to use the whole acronym user! Such great strides we are making.

I already watched it. They're gay, or "more than platonic" at least. No kissing though, you horny cumbummers!!
When is Mark going to answer the god damn phone?

Are you a roastie?

Still no answer to this, other than that seemingly every department is told that some other department is evil to prevent them from befriending each other.

I assume they're prison-gay. They're not really gay. Irving/Burt are just so happy to meet someone who really understands Kier. In their little world, they are the only ones who truly understand the beauty of their Kief.

Attached: 1646972801412.jpg (478x685, 13.74K)

guys

How is it ambiguos? They clearly show that they are gay in the last episode, if it ha to be any more clear it would be too hackey

So what's the black goop?

Torrent dropped about 4 hours ago.

Imagine the smell..

Attached: 345534523432.jpg (999x429, 56.36K)