Was he Cased or Bringe?

Was he Cased or Bringe?

Attached: Gloves.jpg (1257x836, 485.94K)

Brased

definitely cranged

I couldn't even tell that there were two of them for most of the movie and it made it even more confusing that they are listed as black gloves and gray gloves or something like that in the credits

ultra cringe, built up like some terminator and died like a dimeless shitter in a van

if anything, they should have made the film about these guys and said fuck the mel gibson/black guy/vaughn shit. just re-do the whole film and make it about them. they had kino af scenes until they die like they're suddenly retarded

there's always someone better than you

>built up like some terminator
I disagree, all he did was steal from people here and there using an MP7, he did not undergo any counter combat or even face the armed police, so not sure how you could say it was built up like he was some turbo operator, he did get nuked in the van like a pleb so I'll give you that.

>built up like some terminator
Literally the opposite. He is built up like a tryhard faggot opportunist who only robs the easiest possible targets and kills people much weaker than himself who have already surrendered most of the time. Then he dies like a bitch to someone with actual experience.

he had a quick trigger finger on that korean clerk and generally carried a cold-blooded relentless demeanour. Bit anticlimactic to have your plan involving millions worth of gold unraveled by two low level cops and an excon

>low level cops

>generally carried a cold-blooded relentless demeanour
Because he's a tryhard. He gets so mad when the clerk attempts to fight back that he throws a tantrum and shoots up everything in the store. Because he's used to preying on helpless people like the two guys at the check place. He also shows how much of a tryhard he is in the way that he dresses, arms himself, and treats the hostages. But then he dies to a geriatric boomer with a revolver who actually has skill and experience.

I do love the overall style of these two characters, both named simply as gloves, I like that they resemble the tone of no hesitation serial killers who enjoy the juice rather than the material goods they reap from said operations, Voglemann was more so the businessman of the operation but still cold blooded, as for the other two I would say they very much enjoy their craft, because for them the action is the juice, I like those kind of characters in these particular films, for instance you have Gem in The Town, Michael in Heat and you have these two guys only named Gloves.

I asked this in the last Zahler thread but I was really drunk and missed any replies that I got, is Zahler working on any new projects right now?

why do you keep saying tryhard? did he beat you in halo or something?

Never seen one of this guy's films, do I watch this first or Bone Tomahawk?

It doesn't really matter. I would just watch all 3 in release order I guess.

i would watch it in reverse chronological order. save bone tomahawk for last

brawl in cellblock whatever is also KINO.

I really liked the movie and the villains they looked cool

>Do not value money over having a heartbeat
>Not we here
>The blood is gratis
>This duo is not properly armed for this engagement
>Keep focused on your work
>Do not let the key fall into his entrails
>Eject that nigga
>Move like you is in fast forward
I do like his films and his choice of phrasing, it is odd and yet works well, there is also another one in Bone where he says your in my breakfast to imply your ruining my meal time.