1.country

1.country
2.does it fly EU flags
Russia
Yes
It's embarrassing really, i hate EU

Attached: IMG_20220519_221844.jpg (3000x4000, 1015.2K)

USA
Most people here have never even seen the EU flag

it's not an EU flag it's a EVROPA flag and RASSIYA is EVROPEAN

Take it down you spineless feckless cowardly dog, do your nation a service for once, make your supreme leader proud, if i had a commander like putin i would serve him faithfully and die for him if need be.

Kazakhs, Tatars, Yakuts are our like-minded brothers, not some feeble eurangutans

Cuck

City?

I would but i ate too many pelmenis with kvass to climb up that pole and there's a eu golem nearby guarding it

>if i had a commander like putin
Hiding his ass in the bunker while his troops get fried by Javelins?

If russian posts a city its Petersburg or moscow center because outside that its hell.

grab a rock and bash his head in tovarish

shut up toilet cleaning puppet

didnt u learn from ww2? the west wont save u

England
No, seething remainers might I suppose.

Niggers like you don't have a say in anything so you better watch your fucking mouth boy

is that why turkey is cucking your entire alliance? pathetic toilet boy loser

I never seen it but I think big town will have it

They're only staling sweden and finland you fucking shitskin rat, learn to fucking read nigger

Calm down Michael Jordan

Pay your taxes goy, ukraine needs more javelins and stingers to lose to russia.

When russia rapes your country again maybe i'll let you lick my toilet clean.

It should fly over every house in based EVROPA

Oh I do pay my fucking taxes you dirt eating shitskin and I'll gladly pay them for ukies to shoot your kacap masters. Dream about a world where you're not a fucking sandnigger and have a say in anything but it always will just be a dream pathetic malnlet islamic vermin.

Fighting the Mongol horde it is then

Love the seeth, keep it coming butthurt belter, just know that you will always be the cumdump of great powers, always irrelevant, always mad&angry.

Your taxes will go first to euro politician pockets, then ukrainian politician pockets, then ukrainian military middlemen and you'll be lucky if 10000 euro buys ukies one bullet
Simple as

Canada
thank god, no

yes and that one bullet may kill a kacap