Are you too autistic to answer your phone in your country

are you too autistic to answer your phone in your country

Attached: 1650111136382.jpg (500x500, 77.79K)

i was really socially anxious as a teenage but ion really care anymore

Yes. It is actually really bad. I have a serious problem when it comes to the phone.

Same

Yes.

Attached: phonecalls.jpg (960x960, 59.3K)

no but i'm too autistic to text. i overthink it too much

imagine getting a phone call

I used to be really scared of doing all kinds of social stuff, but something just snapped in me like 6-7 months ago. I just started being really dead honest all the time, answering the phone like i'm talking to a friend, just speaking my mind when meeting new people.

I thought that what could it hurt, i have nothing to lose anyway, but it has unironically won me so many friends and a lot of things have just worked out for me, like in stores, talking to staff over the phone etc and i have no fucking clue why, people always tell you to be reserved but life got much better when i started having zero censors on myself

jobs i apply to online calling. im not eligible for neetbux. i will die on the streets

Autism isn't real, is just that technology made us socially illiterate/retarded. One can fix that by not giving a fuck and opening your mouth anyway, everyone should be like

>i will die on the streets
same

Augustus was autistic 2,022 years ago.

Elaborate?

I do this and in 100% it's an advertisment. Why would I answer an unknown number? If I didn't give you my number it means I don't want to talk to you.

nice
that's what I'm aiming for
but my brains is against it, If my brain allows me I'm just honest. But it simply stops working and I have nothing to say most of the time, I have no thoughts about what is being said and thus quiet

This + even if it was something important it's their own fault for not sending me a text message after I didn't answer the phone

based no-filter user

t. 6'3 average swede that would be a 7/10+ here

based

I used to be but you do genuinely get used to it if you need to do it. I got a job where I just answered phones all day, which was nice as I got to stay at home.

Just get to practicing OP.

Yes, I let it pass, if it's really important, they will leave a message

Just be confident bro