What would your idea be for an Alien film?

What would your idea be for an Alien film?

Attached: alien.jpg (1920x1200, 1000.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/3/3f/Shitkicker_takes_Queen.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/886?cb=20200205115436
static.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/2/21/Shitkicker.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/877?cb=20200205115650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just make this please

Attached: avp.jpg (600x909, 139.93K)

alien but from the perspective of the alien

Covenant is decanonized. Shaw and David go to the engineers' home planet and it's an absolute lovecraftian eldritchian mindfuck that overwhelms Shaw. While David, head reattached, tries to wrap his mind around what he's seeing. That's what I have so far

Alien but they get fucked

An alien queen is my girlfriend, and it's a lot like King Kong. Very sad ending.

it basically just be earth war except no humans survive, apocalypse kino

would watch

Hot.

My idea is basically a combination of elements from Aliens, Dead Space 2, ODST, FF: The Spirits Within and even the opening of the Dawn of the Dead remake.

A WY survey ship that is running on auto pilot and not responding to communication attempts arrives at a massive city/space-station in orbit of a planet. It docks and once it opens its umbilical connection, a dozen or more Alien creatures spill out into the station. Killing/capturing much of the crew around the dock. From there the Aliens start increasing their numbers and spreading across the station.
The story follows a USCM platoon that was apart of the stations garrison as things go to hell around them. While the film would have somewhat of an ensemble cast (more so then in Aliens), the point of view and main character would be the newly minted 2nd LT that is fresh out of the academy.
Much of the movie would focus on the marines attempting to understand and control the situation as best as they can, with the final third focusing on their desperate attempt to find a way off of the station.

Attached: 478c3d5f0c038c5671207b7d7f7015b6.jpg (680x680, 97.04K)

Alien, but xenomorphs are high schoolers and the film is about drug abuse, gender identity, relationship drama and growing up

The Alien(2024)
a more GROUNDED version of the original

I would love to see Alien Berserker.
Don't remember too much of it.
Just need a huge dose of mech suit going up against an entire hive.
Can be like OG Pacific Rim or any Kaiju movie. Not expecting much in the acting or writing, just give me a visual and atmospheric (setting) feast.

static.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/3/3f/Shitkicker_takes_Queen.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/886?cb=20200205115436

Alien Covenent sequel and Alien prequel gap bridging movie.
Don't really care what happens. I guess the robot makes the best version possible, and waits.

Attached: 1641947740078.jpg (800x552, 82.77K)

Adapt this.

Attached: Salvation.jpg (488x750, 52.81K)

I have a version of the original that replaces the facehugger with tentacle rape....actually A LOT of the first act revolves around ENF and tentacle erotica

human/alien love story that ends in a 69 with its piston mouth repeatedly hammering my balls into jelly and my face melting from being buried in its acidic pussy drizzle

Based idea love it, user. Like the concept of super fresh marines who never really seen conflict get to experience something 10x worse than what they trained for

Attached: 1646440204373.jpg (635x487, 66.47K)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

to let the franchise die peaceably and stop the deranged corporations from raping the corpses of long dead IPs for eternity

THIS ONE!

I'm stupid, I was actually thinking about Aliens Tribes.
static.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/2/21/Shitkicker.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/877?cb=20200205115650

This concept could be explored with a movie about the romans who encountered a titan boa on their way to sack Carthage

I fuck the xenomorph in her pussy.

This story had some great art in it.

Attached: 44439777444_0d27525deb_3k.jpg (1808x2728, 2.06M)