Are there worthless made up “problems” in your country?

>Flag
Tons but the worst by far is the retarded urban planning war on suburbs

Attached: 1C9257EF-0E19-498D-BAAD-1A1819B90877.jpg (2504x3249, 1.5M)

OP is built for BBC
fpbp
/thread

Here houses in the countryside are cheap, said that there is no job.

I think walkable cities can be nice and don't have to be like euro commie blocks but I also don't think it is applicable or practicle everywhere.

Brown people like you are the reason Americans build suburbs

This is so true...

I farted

Wish I were European or American, I would have so much more money...

I'd give everything to re-start my life being born in an sterotypated american suburb, europoors are coping subhumans living in commeblocks and getting half of their cuck wages stolen every single month, the us is the only decent country on earth.

Attached: sample-cb7dd8a1a05fdd0c388f0c78c9af1223.jpg (706x999, 167.16K)

retarded pic like american who made that to cope

Do people on this /r/int actually care what yuropoors think?

Attached: europoor.jpg (1242x1041, 508.26K)

Honestly this.
Every day i wake up in my fucking soulless condominium and have to walk to my uni campus is hell

The american lifestyle, for all the shit it gets, is kino. Not the TLC, mutt, meme lifestyle, but the idealised, basketball, apple pie, flannel shirt on, kids skateboarding to and from school type of americana

Life in western europe after the 90s is just hell

American suburbs used to not be subhuman hellholes before the 1940s. Imagine being this much of a zoomerfag historylet.

>suburbs
>before 1940s
there was no such thing, just outlaying small towns
suburbs as we know them now didn't become a thing until (((Levit)))town

They did exist, what do you think all those black neighborhoods used to be?

fpbp
in other news, this reminds me of my wife, and boy would I like to give her a WALLOP

yuropoors be like oh god im WOOOOOOOOOLKING

I suffer during American hours when there is no post that doesn't include the word "europoor"

>I suffer during American hours when there is no post that doesn't include the word "europoor"

Attached: 1640745941821.jpg (783x391, 94.24K)

>yes goy buy a car, demolish buildings, build more parking lots and roads, make sure that every adult in the whole country has to own a car to survive, that is necessary for freedom you see!

Attached: american city gore.jpg (1041x538, 279.47K)