ITS OVER

ITS OVER

Attached: 1F96F6ED-9CFC-4F87-9D67-5E21A09A4543.jpg (1125x1315, 602.29K)

That explains all that straight-to-DVD crap he's been pumping out. Gotta cash in before the brain rot.

line

Wouldn't you want to go out with a "bang"?

Nigger about to die hard.

Lovecraftian

>he's forgetting who he is just like everybody else has
pottery

Is there anything scarier than Dementia?

Werewolves

BRUCE NO

Attached: 669601bca7869647335337e63b09d27b.jpg (1280x720, 82.07K)

Having to live with the knowledge of who you are and what you’ve done?

>dementia
Even if he can't remember his lines anymore, he's still got a strong future in politics with a diagnosis like that.

Willis for President 2024!

The Thing.

A hooker with cold hands.

no wonder why he's a racist fuck, hope he dies soon so this drumpf loving fuck can fuck off for good.

Oh, so that's why lines are fed to him through an earpiece on stage and in front of the camera.
It's not that he's supremely lazy and unprofessional, but his brain is fucked :(

Damn, who is going to be the new protag of the Furious series?

black people

it's so fucked up that assisted suicide is illegal. the state should have no right to tell me i'm forced to live in this dystopian hellscape clownworld whether i like it or not, let alone when my mind and faculties have left me. fuck even the idea of living in a nursing home with full use of my faculties is terrifying.

I wonder if it's that Lewy body one Robin Williams had

Sir, he's already here

Attached: Eric_Roberts.jpg (753x1043, 362.78K)

Skeletons

an exclusive story from OK! magazine.

made truces with my family?

I don't remember doing that...

He's always been so dull and stupid, how did anyone even notice that he has dementia?

move to oregon

cringe

>Werewolves
>Black People
>And Black Werewolves

He needs to do one more last Die Hard movie, but make it good this time

empty rooms

Attached: 1618162202383.png (640x480, 691.96K)

/k/

>"Let Me Die Hard"

It's full of shills and bots now

Unironically very few things. How fucked up does it have to be during that transitional phase of knowing you have alzheimers and catching yourself forgetting little things. And you don't even have a good countdown to anticipate when your mind truly goes, by the time you get there your brain will be so rotten you won't have a solid concept of who you are or what is happening. And then you die. All the while unintentionally putting your loved ones through hell through no one's fault at all. Just a disease that you can't fight rotting your mind away. Truly horrific

Cartel executions
Ebola
Acute Radiation Syndrome
Harlequin Ichthyosis

Attached: cartel beheading fat woman.jpg (1000x563, 19.94K)

I've never understood the idea of assisted suicide.

Just go buy a gun and shoot yourself, or leap off a tall building, or take an overdose of heroin or something. There's a hundred ways to die quickly and easily without needing anyone's permission.

My grandma died from dementia a few weeks ago, in your last days your body is begging for food, but your brain refuses. Shit is fucking sad.

Many such cases

Attached: 3ddf29c26a0ceb9d020814d25096ff0f.jpg (500x289, 19.26K)

bet she wanted to suck on some dicks lmao

Most people do it in a way so no one else is burdened with cleaning up the mess

Holy shit someone leaked this to Any Forums two months ago

did the rlm video trigger this?

classy, too bad I'm desensitized.

most people forget little things anyway so how would you even notice

i know they're far from the same thing but i've experienced extreme alcohol withdrawal while detoxing, which is about as psychologically brutal as any drug withdrawals can get, and I can say unequivocally that not being in control of your own mind in any way, whether it's psychosis or dementia or whatever, is about as scary a thing as anyone can possibly experience. plus, dementia is only terrifying as a concept you can conceive of when not experiencing it. i would actually imagine actually going through it is probably relatively banal. just heartbreaking for your loved ones to watch.

libtards: simultaneously classless and clueless

This is not bussin fr fr no cap

He's 66 isn't that a little early for debilitating dementia?

Just don't ever forget Hudson Hawk bruce. Keep the flame going.

Based, fuck hollywood and their false idols.