Do you want to live in London?

Do you want to live in London?

Attached: London ethnicity.jpg (962x1069, 226.37K)

Paki bros.....why can't we EVER defeat the Indians?

Attached: 1652668739006.jpg (250x238, 4.05K)

I do

it's just how Allah willed it
Nothing we can do

I own two properties in London, keeping them on rent. My maid visits England annually to every year or so to maintain it and renovate. It functions as both a free short trip for her and also ensuring my home in England is maintained.

is sutton nice?

yeah actually, quite green and peaceful

The map doesn't show the largest ethnic group, it shows the largest ethnic group other than White British
The boroughs in picrel are really nice for anyone wondering

Attached: 1652982009967.jpg (962x1069, 276.81K)

>Polish borough is right next to the German borough

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

Imagine paying 4000£ rent in the most expensive city in the world, in the most depressing country in the world with the shittiest weather in the world, surrounded by Indians and Pakis everywhere you go

Grim

good morning sir

the "polish borough" is one of the best by far, picrel is from there
also I think the "german borough" is more french these days so you can relax lol

Attached: nell.jpg (696x696, 93.91K)

oh wait wrong pic

it's nowhere near as bad as you claim tbqh

Attached: NELLL.jpg (832x1024, 138.59K)

Would it be heavenly for you if we setup a direct pipeline from Moscow supplying the freshest of you-know-what 24*7 for free? Ughh, serb heaven...

Who is this?

nell tiger free, she was in game of thrones
there was a brit poster who used to spam her a lot

Are there actually many Germans in those German boroughs? I can't imagine our diaspora is relevant at all.

germans, french and dutch people are quite overrepresented in high-skilled work in richmond, they live in a lot of the rich neighbourhoods

how many indian BVLL white woman/african women/paki woman/asian woman couples do you see on average

why did you do Lambeth like that?
it's pretty comfy

it's the 3rd most expensive city in the world behind San Francisco and New York